Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

Nah that was a couple of years ago. So there's like a dozen more chapters out already waiting to be scanlated...

*sigh*

Wait one year for the next story. If it's with a lot of ecchi scene, I don't mind at all

Nonononono, friends do not do that. You got your rules all wrong!

Well that's good to see his relationship with her has gone up a level now he is a lover not just research material

this manga,

Spoiler

was a cute read

Is this only 3 chapters? cuz in the first chapter thats what it said

yes is a 3 chapter - oneshot - u can say, however, it does say the author is following up with a 1 year later after story manga, which im looking forward to. the art is to fucking amazing i hope there's boobs and nipples :)

The answer to your question is on the last page of the latest chapter. :P

Dat touching scenes...

Spoiler

That's a cute "ending."  Now we just need the rest. =V

"....Just as friends...."

So hold on. He's dating a pretty nice girl with the only downside being strange taste in plush?

And she, so far, has openly given him fap material.

Well it seems the MC got-
*puts on glasses*
Manga zoned.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Forgot another one.

Hentai Manga within an ecchi manga?

Le gasp Mangaception!!

I don't mind him for complaining. I mean, his first girlfriend is someone who will use him for stuff like that. That's a bad start for his love live.

hentai manga made by a girl is that really exist  ??

Some of the best hentai in the world (Be it manga or CG scenes) come from the hands of women, my friend.  :3

Spoiler

My advice...

Spoiler

YUP

Mc: What the Hell??

me: Im jealous...

he's complaining about her reasons for going out with him?? there are far worse motives she could've had. he should just be happy he's gotten this far and go for the gold.

poor guy. but at least he kind of has a chance at making her fall for him, you know.

It's not every day a girl sniffs her hand after you...

That poor bastard.

Miyazaki Maya draw ecchi and hentai manga

Can't help it if the BGM in my mind for the last page of chapter 2 is Jackson Browne's "Rosie"...

"Looks like it's you and me again tonight......Rosie"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics