Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 31votes)

Hana no Miyako!

Alt Names: alt 花のみやこ!
Author: Kirishima Takeru & Type-Moon
Artist: Kirishima Takeru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series that focuses on the members of the aikido club in a school that settles disputes among students with combat.

The original run has been cancelled. A new doujin, Hana no Miyako Legend, is now being self-published by the author.
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hana-no-miyako-legends-r15896 )

Related:

> Melty Blood
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/melty-blood-r1552 )
> Melty Blood ACT:2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/melty-blood-act2-r3919 )
> Melty Blood X
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/melty-blood-x-r3226 )
Go to Hana no Miyako! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

Fate/Stay Night would have been so different if Saber was swapped with Trapturia.

wat..is that Akiha? She looks so different...btw is hana no miyako  is in the same universe with MB, or is it set in another alternate world?

Huehuehuehue, an actual male Saber.

• F_C likes this

This chapter

My mind

'- ' Wat

Spoiler

Canonically, Emiya does exist in, but is completely different from the Fate version. Nasu's word is that everyone exists in some capacity in each universe (the various Fate spinoffs, KnK, Mahoyo/Tsukihime/MB) but are different in some ways (either in a minor or major way). Thought some characters like Zelretch (and maybe Aoko Aozaki) can freely cross into each universe. Also the existence of two Mystic Eyes users at the same time in the same universe is possible but improbable (in Melty Blood, Ryougi got pulled from her world into world of MB, same with Fate/Extra and wants to return). All these things in general tend to lead to TM in-jokes if you are a hardcore fan. Like the Kaleidosticks being twins and voiced by the same pair of a certain pair of twin sisters from Tsukihime, even sharing personalities.

I wanna see Miyako VS Prisma Illya. Illya would crush Miyako in a fight with her fucking magic!

Maybe Nanaya is just jealous because everyone´s after her Miyako despite the fact that she wants her for herself (maybe in a twisted way, maybe not ... who knows)? Or she is jumping people either out of boredom or because of instinkt (either blood lust or self-defense).

Spoiler

Is that new character that looks like yet another version of a certain british king male or female? I missed that information up until now, if it´s been brought up beforehand.

Don't remember how to make spoiler tags,but just google"Type-Moon Nanaya" and you should get your answer.

I wouldn't say It's a spoiler that Nanayas are hunters and instinctively want to eliminate monsters or that they have some special eyes that might let her see "impure" thoughts in this case.

I'm more worried about the 4th frame in pg1. Does that impy bad blood between her and Kishima? (that is, if this frame is some sort of Kishima's past memory flashing in her eyes)

First trap saber, now loli gil, and they are in friendly term?

this is getting interesting

So why does shiki go around showing evil eyes randomly anyways

Don't remember how to make spoiler tags,but just google"Type-Moon Nanaya" and you should get your answer.

So why does shiki go around showing evil eyes randomly anyways

img000015.jpg evil shiki so cool

hey hey... whats happening... first Kirei then Gilgamesh.... next thing we know Emiya and saber will pop out... wonder where this is heading...

No, they won't.

Spoiler

Spoiler

hey hey... whats happening... first Kirei then Gilgamesh.... next thing we know Emiya and saber will pop out... wonder where this is heading...

Oni-Chaaaaannnn, Gawd, kid miyako is so cute lol

oooOOO! The Nanaya blood of badassery has finally shown itself. Though only for a second.

Spoiler

type-moon never disappoint. though i wonder what the connection between melty blood and this manga. the girl got the same name as melty blood MC. his sister? another parallel world where shiki a girl? nevermind. dont tell me. 

Taihentaihentaihentaihen Sorry, lol, I couldn't help myself.

A second is enough to cut arc into 17 pieces. though to be fair she was kinda in a weak state and he has MEoDP

That Arc wasn´t in a weak state, it was 30% Arc ... who is more than powerful enough to stomp most opponents (including the majority of DAA and Servants) with trivial ease ... without the surprise factor of a regular human suddenly attacking her with a regular non-magical knife, it wouldn´t have worked. Arcueid is just that broken.

oooOOO! The Nanaya blood of badassery has finally shown itself. Though only for a second.

A second is enough to cut arc into 17 pieces. though to be fair she was kinda in a weak state and he has MEoDP

Gotta love that new cover.

Saber looks ugly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics