Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 53votes)

Ahiru no Sora

Alt Names:
Author: Hinata Takeshi
Artist: Hinata Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He’s short, weak, and has just transfered to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who “used” to be a basketball player. What happened to her and what Sora will do at the new school is all up to you to find out!
Go to Ahiru no Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 8 Replies

112 Comments

Yayyyy!!! thanks for the new chapter S2Scans!!

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to read more!

Somehow Madoka is grossing me out right now; I thought she likes Sora, but it turns out it's Momoharu (in recent chapters?), I'm not sure. Now I root for Nao and Sora. Friendship prevails, though.

In any case, the recent chapters was great. Especially since we were about to see Yokohama Taiei's match with Maru High. I can't wait for Kuzu High's and Taiei's though.

I thought the signs were very obvious that Madoka didn't like Sora. 

Ah....Been a while....Cant seem to remember everything.

This would be my 2nd favourite Basketball manga, The story is quite good too but I love the basketball matches in this one. (first favourite is REAL).

Anyway my favourite character is still Chiaki, the underachieving genius  

looks like S2Scans is going to start this..........

http://s2scanlations.com/online/reader/read/ahiru_no_sora/en/14/108/

417 chapters out in japan... I wish I could read them. Might actually try to, too. I love this manga.

Somehow Madoka is grossing me out right now; I thought she likes Sora, but it turns out it's Momoharu (in recent chapters?), I'm not sure. Now I root for Nao and Sora. Friendship prevails, though.

In any case, the recent chapters was great. Especially since we were about to see Yokohama Taiei's match with Maru High. I can't wait for Kuzu High's and Taiei's though.
Wow, an English update. I thought it would never happen. No but seriously, very thankful for the update. Much appreciated.
Thanks for the new chapter Pinoymanga Scans!!
Does anyone know of the status for the translation of this manga right now?
wtf what happened no updates im hella butt hurt right now
haha chiaki is fucking funny hahahaha
Hope theres gonna be releases soon
@Llynx none taken. this is real basketball, kuroko is shounen basketball where everyone is superhuman lol. both are still good though
I agree with @Walaoa, bad taste for romance :rofl: Well, would be rooting for SoraXNao :).
Thanks for the new chapter Pinoymanga and Unograil!!
This weird twist of romance is really starting to weird me out.
this manga has one thing in common with shoujo manga: the girls' boobs and ass are non-existent lol. it's like they just fell of somewhere never to be seen again.
I like this better than Kuroko no basket.

No offense.
I hate characters to endlessly lick their lips or stick their tongue out. Someone needs to bump his chin so he bites his tongue off.
finally
thanks Pinoymanga!
Great new double release, thanks Pinoymanga!!
thanks for the new chapter Pinoymanga!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics