Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

Thanks SCS.

Getting back to school and the explosion - I see the end here.

Though I wish there were After-War School Activities and Before-College War Activities (to finish off those large balls). But that explosion leaves me almost no hope...

Spoiler

I thought that when the snow started falling, it was the large cells exploding and i was all like "ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck"

those kids sure are dumb

Psycho that's crazy about extra credits lives on to join society... HAPPY ENDING.. ?

Dammit, I knew after reading

Spoiler
that was a death flag!
I was hoping it wasn't true...

I wish I hadn't read the raws. I would have much more enjoyed these chapters :/

I especially liked the before/after part. They have changed so much. My babies :'( Thanks SCS!

Cool, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

Ah well, almost over now.......though this has been longer than many of the author's past works. 

Well , looking at where he was stabbed , it is possible to have survived this.

Cells explode when they die.  In an enclosed space like that, it's possible everyone is dead, let alone him.

no one wonders about the kaboom? i doubt those guys are dumb enough to use a grenade in a close room

Cells explode when they die, remember :)

no one wonders about the kaboom? i doubt those guys are dumb enough to use a grenade in a close room

Final episode? Heres to hoping theres a sequel cause theres no way in hell the next chapter can wrap everything up well.

Final episode?! No!!!

But...but, I'm not as depressed as I possibly could be yet! I know I could feel even more like shit! Come on!

God, god god god god god....

GOD SupremeCreamScanlations !

Well , looking at where he was stabbed , it is possible to have survived this.

"Damn it, don't jinx it"  

*Gets killed*

Well, it's either the ones who says that or the ones who actually jinx it, or if these people who says this actually are the ones who jinx it, they've got about double the chance of death.

1. There's good material for a New Troll Face in this chapter.

2. Last minute tragedy, how I hate you and love you.

... Do you think the whole class kicked it this time?

I knew it! Dammit, why'd they have to get complacent at the end ;_;

That was their normal behaviour, they have been like that throughout the series xD

I knew it! Dammit, why'd they have to get complacent at the end ;_;

I don't know what to say. Can't wait to see the ending I guess...

Damn.

oh god for second I really thought he did it.... author sure like to play on nerves (mine sadly) well like I said before, he's ticking bomb... and it's matter of hours now when he gonna go boom XD

I though this rampage was real and I laughted... :D

Thanks SCS !

Very awesome, thanks SCS!!

That was awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics