Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

This was an excellent manhwa, from start to finish.

I wish I could understand how to register on Naver to thank the author!

Thanks for everything SCS.

That ending man... So depressing, but so good. 

One of my favorites manhwas...

The pencil sketches in the afterword chapter make it almost like it's all been a movie and we're only just now seeing the actors in their costumes away from the camera... They were all just smiling.

Hell, that was a depressing end.

Thanks to everyone in SCS! Please consider bringing us more of the author/artist's works.

What an amazing webtoon. Ha Il-Kwon is my favorite author and I will be reading anything of his in the future.

Thank you, SCS, for an amazing job on the scanlation. You all rock!

Spoiler

Holy shit...

I'm gunna miss this manhwa..

Ha Il-Kwon knows how to give a powerful ending

Teh end!

Not the best ending, but definitely very fitting with the rest of the story.

So its Youngsoo that made the final chapter so late.

That bastard.

I rarely say this, it is a great ending.

Maybe one of the best ending out there.

Thanks Supreme Cream Scan for your hardwork bringing this to us.

And of course give my thanks to Ha il Kwon (if you can) for this piece of art.

Thank you, you all!

FUCK.

Someone make this a movie.

I was just thinking about how the last chapter hadn't been posted yet.

A rather depressing ending, but it WAS a rather bitter story. I'll miss it, though.

Wow.

It's rather sad it must be end, but overall i like it ^^ great webcomic.

Thank you very much Supreme Cream Scanlations.. :D

Yup, another great work by Ha Il-Kwon, a shame it's over. 

Thanks a lot for all the hard work Supreme Cream!!

Oh god, that was so messed up, I cried hard.

Even so, thanks to the scan team, I loved this webtoon more than I ever thought I would and it pains me to see it come to an end. I'm gonna miss these guys..... 

Holy shit...
Best. Ending. Ever...

I really didn't expected what was told in ch50 , i should have .. considering the build up from previous chapters, but still it took me by shock.

What a powerful story that was to be able to make me actually feel the tension, the hope, the despair, the mood of the characters in front of such overwordly situation.

Many stories are trying, but very rarely one of them manage to do that to the reader, and Afterschool War Activities was one of those rare.

Superb work Ha Il-Kwon, what a great read it was !

I couldn't agree more. The quality of the writing, specifically the attention to detail with regard to how soldiers behave - even though their lives are on the line - was incredibly alluring. I found all of the characters compelling - even the ones with less attractive features, or less notable roles. This kind of character development was quite surprising to find and pleased me very much when I took the time to get into this title mid-way through. 

I appreciate the Scan Team's effort on chapter 51 specifically, because for an white-guy from usa with little-to-no contact with asians in my life, the context of the story was very much lost on me. It is this kind of meticulous (and old-school) effort to unfold and characterize the story that is lacking in the manga/manwha world. Literary criticism is a thankless job in most cases, and even just a surface-level analysis is like a breath of fresh air for me. :bows: thank you, thank you, and thank you. 

the little arrangement at the end depicts the scan team as very attractive, leaving me quite impressed by the artist's effort at creating those designs based on what she knew of each person. Kid, you got a future in drafting stories in visual media. Stick with it!

Again, it feels like farewell, but I am thankful. I hope we may reunite again sometime in the future over a similarly excellent story.

Best,

RaLeader

(a true leader for these times)

((and not to be confused with gators))

I really didn't expected what was told in ch50 , i should have .. considering the build up from previous chapters, but still it took me by shock.

What a powerful story that was to be able to make me actually feel the tension, the hope, the despair, the mood of the characters in front of such overwordly situation.

Many stories are trying, but very rarely one of them manage to do that to the reader, and Afterschool War Activities was one of those rare.

Superb work Ha Il-Kwon, what a great read it was !

And Thank you to Supreme Cream Scanslation for this great scanlation.

This was a great comic. I really liked how the author progressed the storyline.

what a twist. heart wrenching.

this was a very good little story.

ty to the scan team

Sorry about this delay, everyone. The chapters (c50 and the Afterword) have been more or less ready for some time, but finalising them for release has been taking a while due to various reasons. But We hope to release it either this week or next week, so please sit tight.

was this the end or ?

Chapter 50 is the last one.

was this the end or ?

Ummm... It's been 4 weeks. Please, tell me you did not drop it, did you?

01_gif-competition-loftwork-hama-house.g

i sooo want to know what will happen next >< 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics