Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

Ughhhhh it's such a pain that there 5 chapters missing, i wanna read the rest of it -_- doesn anyone if anything important happens in between those chapters? Could i read them now? :S

2 days and CHAPTER 53 will be released .

IF any scanlation group need raws then i can provide them.

scanlation must be of good quality .  what scanlation groups have done is scanlated the volumes and i have monthly released chapters from the YOUNG OURS MAGAZINE . seriously these people should put more effort . they show love but not the passion .

i have seen people showing love and passion for a series

MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS WRONG AS I EXPECTED .

So you read those too eh?(Youth Comedy, Love and Lies) Nice. Also kudos for ever recommending this series XD

2 days and CHAPTER 53 will be released .

IF any scanlation group need raws then i can provide them.

scanlation must be of good quality .  what scanlation groups have done is scanlated the volumes and i have monthly released chapters from the YOUNG OURS MAGAZINE . seriously these people should put more effort . they show love but not the passion .

i have seen people showing love and passion for a series

MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS WRONG AS I EXPECTED .

What's up with the drastic drop in art quality from chap. 30 onwards? http://vatoto.com/read/_/267117/bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou_v4_ch31_by_%e3%80%8cnekyounet%e3%80%8d/15

Different artist?

No, it's because the aspect ratio is fucked up. Either their raws were shit like that from the beginning or Kisu screwed up while scaling the images. The raws I have are fine, though.

Spoiler

As you can see, they're rounder. Judging by how the tones in their page looks, I would guess they saved the pages from senmanga, but even senmanga's pages have the right aspect ratio.

What's up with the drastic drop in art quality from chap. 30 onwards? http://vatoto.com/read/_/267117/bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou_v4_ch31_by_%e3%80%8cnekyounet%e3%80%8d/15

Different artist?

Chapter 21: what is the second growth spurt when a guy is 30 yrs old that Sayaka talked about?

Wizardry.

Now if only CR would actually sell physical prints :/ I want to own these English volumes since it's such a great series.

I have read many, many of these stupid comics over the years. Too many, some have said. "You can't possibly remember them all", others have said.

This one is special.

I love every page, every line, every character (or at least love to hate them, in Mayumi and Sayaka's case). It's unique, it's actually interesting, and just...maybe in the way it presents itself...it's original. I'm in love.

Kuudere, Nekyou, VIScans, anyone at all who was involved in this in anyway, thanks for any work you've done in translating this into English.

Chapter 21: what is the second growth spurt when a guy is 30 yrs old that Sayaka talked about?

Hm, so tempting, Nekyou translation quality is not up to par with the other groups, so that does decrease the enjoyment by quite a bit, yet I so want to read next chapters -_-

ah so this is what love feels like, nice and warm...hmmm :)

i missed the entire volume but didnt even realize that haha

`「Nekyou.net」  Thank you so very much!!!

Where can i find chapters 21-28?

When they are translated... or just go and watch the Anime, since it adapted very well the first 3 volumes of the Manga.

Where can i find chapters 21-28?

ANIME really made people pay attention at great series

BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU

wow now even village idiot started to scanlate it.

people be ready for great moments of SHRINE VISIT as

well as VALENTINE DAY moments

A great read! Thanks so much for the amazing releases without a war. I really enjoyed all your excellent work :-)

well if you can believe whats at baka updates Baka-Updates Manga - Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Anime Start/End Chapter
Starts at Vol 1, Ch 1
Ends at Vol 3, Ch 25

the anime ends at chapter 25

hope i could help

That's wrong though, I checked the raws myself with the anime and it ends at chapter 28 with a bit of 29 added right at the very end.

Well, it's not like we're going to skip around... I hope. We just skipped to ch 29 because that's where I judged the anime to have ended.

well if you can believe whats at baka updates Baka-Updates Manga - Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou 

Anime Start/End Chapter
Starts at Vol 1, Ch 1
Ends at Vol 3, Ch 25

the anime ends at chapter 25

hope i could help

Im not too sure the anime ended at chapter 20- It's mentioned he quit his part-time at the apprentice cafe on chapter 29!

ahh at last we have reached volume 04 . i was waiting for it.

ANIME really motivated the people to scanlate this great series.

VOLUME 04 and 05 are the best . VOLUME 06 which is currently going on is going really good too .

monthly release with beautiful art and good content makes worth the wait and you get to enjoy it to full extent.

watching that beautiful ART not only makes heart warm but also sooth the heart and i just keeping looking at

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN

There will be no wars. Our leader talked nicely with Kuu-scans, and since they said they love the anime, we let them work up to the end of the anime arc. Of course, if they want to do the after-anime arc it'll be OK too. It's not like a manga translated by many different groups is bad, right? (see Bleach, Naruto, etc.)

The other reason is because my big sister wants to read the after-anime arc (since she watched the anime), so we're bulk releasing this :)

Ah, that's good to know. Thing is, some groups might disagree with each translation style or some just that melodramatic; which at times may result in having the manga abandoned by both.

Different translator. Hope this won't descend into another war.

There will be no wars. Our leader talked nicely with Kuu-scans, and since they said they love the anime, we let them work up to the end of the anime arc. Of course, if they want to do the after-anime arc it'll be OK too. It's not like a manga translated by many different groups is bad, right? (see Bleach, Naruto, etc.)

The other reason is because my big sister wants to read the after-anime arc (since she watched the anime), so we're bulk releasing this :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics