Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

I would like to continue from where the anime left... Can anybody tell me what chapter?

v4

I would like to continue from where the anime left... Can anybody tell me what chapter?

If anyone has ripped from CR please share. I don't like the translation here.

I feel like Chinatsu will be the one to make their relationship take a leap forward. Especially considering the road blocks known as Sayaka and Mayumi seem to be absent.

What this guy said, why is there a four chapter gap in the scanlations, damnit, this is shounan junai gumi all over again. Shame too, I was enjoying it, but I don't wanna miss anything

Well, the gap is slowly getting translated. Also, the anime covers up to chapter 29 pretty faithfully. It only has 12 episodes, so it's easy to just watch it to cover the gap.

Oh! And thanks for the chapters at once!

Shame on you, she is funny as hell. Sayaka and her are hilarious.

Yeah sure. Her whole "oh noo i'm so miserable. i'm gonna make others more miserable than me so i can feel better" is funny at first. But after so many times it' getting really annoying. She's a sorry excuse of human being

I know it's just a manga but still.. Holy s&@*

Chinatsu, quite the wingman.

I couldn't wait for haha, i just skipped those chapters and read the rest and i didn't really feel like i missed that much. I'll read them when they come out :D

Still can't read this yet... need chapters 25 - 28 first... then I can finally read this again QAQ

What this guy said, why is there a four chapter gap in the scanlations, damnit, this is shounan junai gumi all over again. Shame too, I was enjoying it, but I don't wanna miss anything

GOOD GOD i am hoping they get together its one of the best one of i have read so far

Still can't read this yet... need chapters 25 - 28 first... then I can finally read this again QAQ

There are jokes but i and like many others don't get them .

so i expect someone make a thread here and explain the all the jokes made in various chapters .

I assume you mean the sex jokes(majority of them are).... They are rather straight-forward to me(then again, I've read plenty of dirty-comedy manga....) but I don't think I want to explain them..... Those things were made for Usa-teasing.

Spoiler

I don't punch girls. It's against my rules
But i think i'll make an exception for mayumi

Holy crap this b^@&h

But.... Mayumi isn't a girl anymore. *sees something rushing towards me with a pissed off expression*

Spoiler

*dies* XP

Shame on you, she is funny as hell. Sayaka and her are hilarious.

CHPTER 39 AND CHAPTER 40  BEAUTIFUL

Next chapter is SHRINE VISIT quite funny and romantic is next chapter and also

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN mom is coming to visit the

KAWAI-SOU COMPLEX .

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE .

Volume 00005 has all chapters really beautiful and

VALENTINE'S DAY is Volume 00005 chapter .

Mayumi Chan and Sayaka Chan always act like usual

so you and USA KUN can't help it but it seems like in

latest chapters Mayumi Chan and Sayaka Chan have shown more attention to USA KUN

There are jokes but i and like many others don't get them .

so i expect someone make a thread here and explain the all the jokes made in various chapters .

Holy crap this b^@&h

Well, didn't expect him to pitch a tent...
Thanks for the new chapter!

Having a background of Seitokai Yakuindomo, no sex joke is left unknown in my book!

Fixed :D

Having a background of Seitokai Yakuindomo, no joke is left unknown in my book!

I've known the joke for a bit longer. About as long as Genshiken ;)

Please man . Make it rain . I want like 10 - 20 chapters :)

too damn cute <3 a jealous ritsu is fine too!

Also, I guess it's got to do with the cleaning issue after c31, from the comparison links.

Spoiler

I thought I'd explain the joke about "W" and "Y" for those who don't know what it means.

W
Y

It's supposed to represent a female body, with "W" being the upper body (breasts) and "Y" being the lower.

Having a background of Seitokai Yakuindomo, no joke is left unknown in my book!

Spoiler

I thought I'd explain the joke about "W" and "Y" for those who don't know what it means.

W
Y

It's supposed to represent a female body, with "W" being the upper body (breasts) and "Y" being the lower.

How difficult is it to take care of a centipede? I usually just smash them with my sandal/shoes, and that would take care of them; their reactions are pretty damn slow.

They just don't want to get bitten.

How difficult is it to take care of a centipede? I usually just smash them with my sandal/shoes, and that would take care of them; their reactions are pretty damn slow.

Yeah but this is a manga :P and then it wouldn't ne cute and this manga is all about cuteness, right?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics