Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

thanks to the new policy, even a basic membership like mine gives you access to manga. (i guess they just weren't making enough money on it, shock..!)

for those of you who want to read this manga but don't have the seven dollars to spare, here are a couple of fourty-eight hour guest passes to for you binge-read as you please:

QST5RWZQM64

3Y84BGXCXHZ

please comment if you use them so that others don't have to try a dead code.

CHAPTER 00056  BRILLIANT CHAPTER

1st 5 pages . innocence . cute . romantic comedy

Sayaka Chan Has Come Back and Sumiko San is here

and Sumiko San Pointed TRUE that Sayaka Chan and

Mayumi Chan has gone far with all this teasing or simply

Put attempts to Stop USA KUN move forward .

1 year has passed and almost May is going on and still

USA KUN is Tring . It is a lot of time and Mayumi Chan

and Sayaka Chan have done too much of Teasing .

Spoiler

Chapters 47 and 48 are out on http://www.nekyou.net/

Crunchyroll can suck a nut, I refuse to ever support them.

Yeah, you show them who dare license anything!

I'm not 100% pro-CR, but they've got enough stuff to keep me paying... for now at least. Their manga selection is limited but the quality is generally really good. Now, if only they didn't have the 'in your country'-bullshit...

About chapter 55 I only had this to add:

Spoiler

Let's see next month's chapter!

Crunchyroll can suck a nut, I refuse to ever support them.

CHAPTER 00055 IS UP AT CRUNCHYROLL

I am excited and i am upset and i am feeling uneasy

USA KUN is upset

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN is upset

MAYUMI CHAN and HAYASHI CHAN are watching

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN and USA KUN

and thinking this is ANNOYING

Situation has become SERIOUS

Sorry if is against the rules but I found the four missing chapters in the mangaseven site.

Apparently it's a CR rip. Suits them right :D

Sorry if is against the rules but I found the four missing chapters in the mangaseven site.

In the wake of a disaster seen all too frequently, we must make sure everyone finds the help they need. That said...

If you came here looking for Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou or returning for more and finding only ruins, here's where you'll find refuge: (As of 10/11)

Kuudere Scans: Chapters 1-24

Nekyou Scans: Chapters 29-44

If you are concerned about chapters 25-28, they are covered in the anime. (Covers from 1-28, hence the start at 29). I believe Kuudere Scans is currently working on 25-28+, but you'll have to pay a visit there to find out.

Goddamn DMCA. This is exactly why we can't have nice stuff.

Man chinatsu is a total mastermind, but damn, can we get a confession already? Romance and Slice of Life are a complete disaster together

@rajin90
You got some weird comments...

CHAPTER 51 52 53 54 ARE UP AT CRUNCHYROLL

BRILLIANT CHAPTERS . I didn't want to Read Chapter 51 52 53 earlier but as soon as Chapter 54 Released I Wanted to Read it and SUPER HAPPILY SUPER EXCITEDLY Read The Chapters .

I am A bit UPSET TOO . MY HEART Is Feeling The Pain

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN

USA KUN LOVE LIFE only Thought about

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN and USA KUN

Chapter 53 TSUNEDA CHAN make SAYAKA CHAN all angry

Lot of Humour 

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN WITH HAYASHI CHAN

MAYUMI CHAN tell USA KUN not to Waver 

Everyone Know that USA KUN Love MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN

just wondering is it ok to not read 25-28 or would i miss something?

I skipped it, i don't think you'll miss anything, just read them when they come out.

just wondering is it ok to not read 25-28 or would i miss something?

sumiko-san is the cherry on top

BRILLIANT CHAPTERS 44 45 46  UP at CRUNCHYROLL

All behind a paywall though

Crunchyroll scanlated all Chapter upto 53 

Where do you see that? I only see up to 46 on their site

never mind I have the ups.

BRILLIANT CHAPTERS 44 45 46  UP at CRUNCHYROLL

VALENTINE DAY >>>>> Heart Warming Chapter

WHITE DAY : VALENTINE DAY >>>>> Cute and Beautiful

I have to read just the 47 48 49 50 as i already got 51 52 53

Crunchyroll scanlated all Chapter upto 53 and

Chaper 54 is released today in japan by YOUNG KING OURS

v4

Thanks!

Brilliant chapters 41 42 43 . SO Usa San and Kawai san now know each well . Chapter 41 is the one where Usa Kun name Kazunari is revealed . yes ta 41st chapter we come to know about Usa Kun Name and many other characters name or surname so far is not mentioned .

Chapter 41 Shrine visit and i had tried to actually learn many kanji because i was so excited to know what was happening .

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN as bautiful and cute as usual

and fortune of USA KUN >>>>> Obstacles in Love

RURI MIYAHARA SENSEI already told readers about Love. Usa Kun has lot of path to follow to achieve PURE LOVE . Tough road ahead and a new guy has made entry so i am waiting for CHAPTER 54 .

told you Shrine visit is to come and it came and now is the time for Valentine day february and Valentine day March

Then Spring break >>>>> Spring picnic .

1 day left for Chapter 54 . Sayaka Chan and Mayumi Chan and Shiro san always the usual and Usa Kun has to deal with all the teasing .

ad the otaku : Cyclops shoujo saipu ended with chapter 153 happy ending marriage and they have a children .

Yeah I am better off not knowing those jokes .

Yeah sure. Her whole "oh noo i'm so miserable. i'm gonna make others more miserable than me so i can feel better" is funny at first. But after so many times it' getting really annoying. She's a sorry excuse of human being

I know it's just a manga but still.. Holy s&@*

Well, that was what we had to feel about her. We can relate with the MC when they do those things to him. /sry my bad grammar

Damn, Chinatsu's a Sunagawa-level bro. Chinatsu banzai, fix us this lack of romantic progress.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics