Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 187votes)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Alt Names: alt 僕らはみんな河合荘alt Oh, poveri noi! - Tutti a casa Kawaialt Somos Todos Parte do Complexo Kawaialt We Are All a Part of the Kawai Complexalt 我们大家的河合庄
Author: Miyahara Ruri
Artist: Miyahara Ruri
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Usa, a high-school student aspiring to begin a bachelor lifestyle, moves into a new apartment only to discover that he not only shares a room with a perverted roommate that has an obsession for underaged girls, but also that another girl, Ritsu, a love-at-first-sight, is living in the same building as well!
Go to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

254 Comments

Thanks for the updates. You're catching up to where the anime ended.

@rajin90: I'm still quite new to batoto, but aren't links to raws forbidden? You should probably edit your comment.

Thank you for the update!

thanks for the update

Indeed, Mayumi is by far the best charactert!!!
My god she is freaking hilarious! xD
Thanks for the new chapter!

So many updates, OH MY~

Thanks Kuudere-scans~ x3

Good lord, this speed is legendary.

arigato kuudere-scans! the hero we deserve, not the hero we need. er wait no... that doesnt make sense

Thanks, Mayumi based. I mean... Kuudere-scans =P

One does not simply mess with the granny

Respect the elderly is what they said.

If we assume each chapter is half an episode it'll be 24 chapters until we get fresh content right? I honestly wouldn't mind if scanlators just picked up where the anime finished, especially considering most of them get dropped before then due to lack of interest. 

Unlike you, i would rather read the whole thing instead of watch anime then continue to read.

-It seems odd to me.

W3hr0yD.png

One does not simply mess with the granny

If we assume each chapter is half an episode it'll be 24 chapters until we get fresh content right? I honestly wouldn't mind if scanlators just picked up where the anime finished, especially considering most of them get dropped before then due to lack of interest. 

Volume 1 is 11 chapters, Vol 2 is 9 chapters, Vol 3 is 8 chapters.

The anime covered all the way up to volume 3, which ends at chapter 28, plus the phone scene at the end of the anime which actually happens differently in the manga and happens in Vol 4 (Ch29). So 19 more chapters before new content since the anime adapted almost everything in the first 3 volumes, including narration and side text. Very little was left out, which was nice of them but it also means nothing really new until volume 4.

Just sit back and enjoy the nice art from the manga.

Edit: well if they're translating this fast then what I said isn't really applicable in this case

"His Dick" Too bad, for women it's 90% between their head and 10% between their leg.

This guy a major douche, good she's didn't falter in her rejection. Not that I believe she'll fix her problem anytime soon, unfortunately.

Spoiler

"His Dick" Too bad, for women it's 90% between their head and 10% between their leg.

This guy a major douche, good she's didn't falter in her rejection. Not that I believe she'll fix her problem anytime soon, unfortunately.

every time I see his name usa, 50% chance I will misread it as U.S.A.

The color pages in this manga are mind blowingly mesmerizing..  I'd say they are the best color pages I've ever found in any manga. Pure art..

wow a new chap the tears are real

Yeah the adaption was well enough; still I'll not be happy until it happens.

As a hopeless romantic, I couldn't agree more. :P

And that is the beauty of it :P

There are bigger romance slice-of-life manga series where the mains don't get together for waaaaaay more chapters. And some of have chapters with 30+ pages to boot. So that isn't really a biggie. It's still young, only 5 volumes. That just makes the anime too early but it seems to be one of the best adaptations of the season which is always a great thing in the wide pool of anime that are rather unfaithful to the source. 

Yeah the adaption was well enough; still I'll not be happy until it happens.

As of chapter 50, the answer is

Spoiler

And that is the beauty of it :P

There are bigger romance slice-of-life manga series where the mains don't get together for waaaaaay more chapters. And some of have chapters with 30+ pages to boot. So that isn't really a biggie. It's still young, only 5 volumes. That just makes the anime too early but it seems to be one of the best adaptations of the season which is always a great thing in the wide pool of anime that are rather unfaithful to the source. 

Thanks for the new chapter!

Its wierd how mesmerizing Ritsu is, her character art is so beautiful. Also probably one of the major reasons I really like this series, other than the comedic sadism that Usa is a target of. 

I really wish I could see some sort of resolution for their relationship in the future though.

A summary: Senpai will never notice me-

Senpai noticed me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics