Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 47votes)

Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise

Alt Names: alt Big Noise from the Stairway Landing
Author: Koshigaya Osamu
Artist: Kameya Itsuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Kamiyama Keito saw Oomiya Honden High School's (aka "Denkou") Rock Band "Kei-On" club, he was immediately struck by a sense of awe and admiration. Once he was admitted into the school, he immediately joined the club. To the despair of Keito, the club was run by 2 degenerate senior students who forbid any real practices. Once spring break is over, Keita finds out that the 2 seniors were arrested for possession of marijuana, in turn pushing the club to the brink of termination. With the help of the only other member of the club, Tsukumo Shintaro, will Keita be able to prevent the termination of his club?
Go to Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

This is not a normal follow.

THIS IS A GIGA FOLLOW

This looks like its gonna be really good. The art is great too! I really cant wait to see how this series is gonna progress~!

This looks great, it's full of words with feelings and emotions. The MC is an awkward guy struggling for what he loves... even though he gets pushed around, he still keeps loving even through his hardships.

More than that, it's really great cause this seems like Beck the manga where the MC will have some amazing development. From the first chapter his thoughts makes me think; "this guy has composing potential". He's emotional but his emotions seems so influential to the readers and hopefully he'll make songs from his charismatic emotions.

Looks good to me!

Seems promising, liking a green day song before they sucked. followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics