Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 115votes)

Seifuku!

Alt Names: alt せいふく!alt せいふく!にっalt Seifuku! 2alt Seifuku! Ni!alt The High-School Uniform!alt The High-School Uniform! 2
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (from AngryFox)
Yuusuke is a guy who loves flat-chested girls. On his first day in high school, he meets the girl of his dreams who is also his sempai, named Momoka. She asks him to join her club, which is in trouble due to the lack of members. Despite his childhood friend's warning, he decides to join the notorious and mysterious club...
Go to Seifuku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Project Status - AngryFox New Window woahevil1
  • 7 Replies

108 Comments

I have the ENTIRE script in English from Angry Fox. I wanted to help them by signing up to become staff but decided against it due to lack of time. However, I still COMPLETELY proof read the script. So it's basically good to go. This script is for Volume 1 Chapter 3. I wonder what's taking them so long to release it. I can guarantee you that at this point that they finished proof reading it. Must be their usual year-long delays.

Flat is justice, that's our mantra.

All who think otherwise are probably reading madan no ou to vanadis lol

-Or another manga like that (story isn't included)

The childhood friend is much better. Her innocence is getting annoying in a way...

Flat is justice, that's our mantra.

When you're threatened by a girl after you go after her clubmate and she almost smashes you into the ground and threatens you, it's obvious what you are supposed to do: Change of target. (Because black haired, president-like, meganekko beauties are one of my fetishes. Also because it should keep you from suffering bodily harm. Should.)

ehm... unless you're a masochist , as a normal person will definitely quit the club at instant and yea you're not forced to stay a club for 3 years you can always retire from it and change into another club

When you're threatened by a girl after you go after her clubmate and she almost smashes you into the ground and threatens you, it's obvious what you are supposed to do: Change of target. (Because black haired, president-like, meganekko beauties are one of my fetishes. Also because it should keep you from suffering bodily harm. Should.)

No no no. Don't you know the rules? Do not put dick in crazy... unless you're a masochist, then I guess it's fine and I won't question your preferences.

when crazy bch went after mc, i am thinking "well at least his last moment in life was thinking about flat breast, better then nothing" 

Hate that bitch, I wish the MC could be a little stronger and bite back. After all, love is free right?

I think it takes an abnormally strong person to rip out a chunk of a locker like it was wet cardboard. He most certainly has something I don't have. That would be the last day you would catch me around that club.

This is where you're supposed to put your life on the line and say "Not only will I touch her, I'll become her boyfriend!"

Hate that bitch, I wish the MC could be a little stronger and bite back. After all, love is free right?

And dropped. Not interested in a plot with such a cunt.

1236848_591481890899826_1182746328_n.jpg

What a fucking cunt

I've no idea why I am following this...

Pffft that's obvious, it's for the PLOT!

wtLOtmS.gif

i came here because dat cover lol

is this will became three heroine

Why that Kaede girl exist....

Dammit!!

I've no idea why I am following this...

Spoiler

Holy shit. Don't mess with the God of Destruction.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Don't try to hide the fact that you are a brother in fapping, comrade.

Spoiler

There is a common English term that translates "gyuunyuu" quite well. It is "milk jugs", or just "jugs". Very common term and is almost exactly the same pun as it is in Japanese.

Spoiler

Spoiler

YOU'RE*

Spoiler

ah, this mc is quite refreshing. follow!!

mm,I miss manga that don't tip the MC scale too far in one direction. Either Major perv sometimes to the point of being stupid or cripplingly shy and always misunderstood/blamed for stupid crap. As Keima would say, "I see thee ending".  Wish Angry fox well in the project regardless though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics