Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 129votes)

Pupa

Alt Names: alt ピューパalt 퓨파
Author: Mogi Sayaka
Artist: Mogi Sayaka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa have been living all on their own. One day, Yume sees red butterflies and something strange happens to her body!! As the siblings are toyed with by “Pupa,” so begins their tale of heroic love...
Go to Pupa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this worth reading? New Window smashko
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pupa anime scheduled to air Fall 2013 New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

206 Comments

No point still following this shit.

It´s ALIVE!

NeoProject Scanlation, thank you!

God, I haven't read it yet but thank you so much for doing it!!!! :DDDD

Coming soon, You will read Chapter 16 of Pupa :3 within two or three days

Yay I didn't have to do it. But I will if you guys stop. 

Finally, it has finally been updated again! Had given up on this series, so thank you people who translated it. You are the best! 

Update!? d_d

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! Whoever this new group is, they are heroes.

Update!? d_d

Heroic love? as in incest? or what? o.O

That would be appreciated because I can't wait longer too. It's been months since I contacted the one AND only translator saying she had planned to keep going, but apparently we can forget that now.

Coming soon, You will read Chapter 16 of Pupa :3 within two or three days

Are the raws floating around anywhere..? I'm pretty tired of waiting so I'm just going to start translating it myself if I can find the raws. Usually avoid this kind of thing because I'm incredibly lazy but I really would like to continue reading this, even if it takes me extra effort to do so. I can't make any quality guarantees since I don't have a particular mastery of the language, but I should have enough to get by...

That would be appreciated because I can't wait longer too. It's been months since I contacted the one AND only translator saying she had planned to keep going, but apparently we can forget that now.

Are the raws floating around anywhere..? I'm pretty tired of waiting so I'm just going to start translating it myself if I can find the raws. Usually avoid this kind of thing because I'm incredibly lazy but I really would like to continue reading this, even if it takes me extra effort to do so. I can't make any quality guarantees since I don't have a particular mastery of the language, but I should have enough to get by...

You know, I already lost all of my hopes for this one :c 

I was lying, can someone please translate this! I need to know the end!

News about Motegi Sayaka:
"This year's fifth issue of Hakusensha's Young Champion magazine announced on Monday that Sayaka Mogi will start a new manga series. Mogi will debut the "'secondary sexual' psychological fantasy" Switch Witch in the sixth issue of Young Champion on February 25. The description for the manga uses the term that scientists use for "secondary sexual characteristics."

Edit: The name: Ao no Haha. Image:

Spoiler

ore imouto gore version right?

sorry but I think I missed something, who in the earth is Bizen? They talk about him everytime

we aren't completely sure yet....

sorry but I think I missed something, who in the earth is Bizen? They talk about him everytime

No, that girl's actually Utsutsu and Yume's mother, Sachiko Hasegawa

It is? O_o

Just watched the first episode....it was too short (- _-)

Ahhh, this manga feels too different to anything I've read. Just a 5 minutes anime doesn't do justice to it. Followed.

tells Utsutsu of Maria's (Real name: Imari Ai) past and  the orgins of Pupa i belive. Meanwhile some girl (is it Yume?) is visted Shiro Onijima (Yume and Utsutsu's Father)

No, that girl's actually Utsutsu and Yume's mother, Sachiko Hasegawa

Thanks for lastest update Asunya :)

Uh could someone explain what happened in this chapter?

tells Utsutsu of Maria's (Real name: Imari Ai) past and  the orgins of Pupa i belive. Meanwhile some girl (is it Yume?) is visted Shiro Onijima (Yume and Utsutsu's Father)

Uh could someone explain what happened in this chapter?

There better be an incest ending.

LOLz in polish "pupa" means "ass" in a light way. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics