Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 65votes)

Family Compo

Alt Names: alt F.Compo
Author: Hojo Tsukasa
Artist: Hojo Tsukasa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just before entering the university, Yanagiba Masahiko's father died in a car accident. His mother died when he was four, which makes him now really an orphan. But even before the death of his father, he didn't have a family life, as his father was always busy or abroad.

When his mother's younger brother and his wife decide to invite him to live with their family, his life takes a turn. But it is not going to be the normal family life he is imagining for himself. What is the "terrible" secret that lead his parents to break the bonds with his aunt and uncle? What could be the true nature of his cousin, Shion? And last but not least, will this "terrible" secret eventually get Yanagiba, too?
Go to Family Compo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Family Compo Discussion New Window PotatoCannon
  • 22 Replies

120 Comments

Is this really the end?

Oh my. We might see something from the Giba X Shion pairing after all. 

Done!

If i want to read this for romance, should i?

I am SOOOO confused!!!

Man, everyone thinks they have the right to meddle in his life.  Particularly people who are amazingly stand-offish when it comes to other people meddling in theirs.

Something I learned years ago - People who are proud that they are frank, candid, straightforward "I tell it like it is" spend their lives insulting other people and giving them tons of forceful advice.  However, even a hint of criticism towards them, and they go off like Mt. Vesuvius.  I try very hard to identify these types early and avoid them when possible.

Shion is a girl.  Giba is just too dense to realize it, or the fact that Shion actually likes him.

Go back and read the early chapters.  There is a scene where Shion yells at her father, (who is really a woman), for using her tampons.  Why would Shion need tampons if she was a boy, (or futanari.)

I completely forgot that scene.

In regards to Shions' sex, I think it would be a win-win situation if she turned out to be a futanari. That way EVERYONE IS RIGHT!

Shion is a girl.  Giba is just too dense to realize it, or the fact that Shion actually likes him.

Go back and read the early chapters.  There is a scene where Shion yells at her father, (who is really a woman), for using her tampons.  Why would Shion need tampons if she was a boy, (or futanari.)

I'm gettin' real sick of people running Giba in circles.  He needs to stand up and realize that his emotions controlling him, thereby allowing others to stand in judgement of him.  Chasing after Shion is just going to mean more misery, even if it is an plot-related inevitability.

The first rule of being respected by others.  You gotta respect yourself, brother.

In regards to Shions' sex, I think it would be a win-win situation if she turned out to be a futanari. That way EVERYONE IS RIGHT!

Man, everyone thinks they have the right to meddle in his life.  Particularly people who are amazingly stand-offish when it comes to other people meddling in theirs.

I can't wait to see where this is going!

Ooooh!  I didn't see that coming, but I should have.

Ooooo! Lover's quarrel, (and I don't mean Giba and Yoko.)

Shion and Giba start arguing about what their "characters" would do, and half way through it's obvious that they aren't talking about the characters any longer. Shion also seems somewhat jealous that Giba is going off to meet Yoko.

Seem like Yoko's finally gone....  All those chapters on Yoko's issue feel like a waste of time now....

Thanks, Segobi.  I enjoyed the new chapter.  You folks are doing a great job.

I don't blame Yoko for having another guy, I mean yeah she and Giba are still dating but Giba was never really serious about keeping the relationship going. He always had his mind on Shion and never did anything about it, which annoyed because he for some reason doesn't know what his feelings are for her when it fucking obvious. In my opinion I think Yoko should have dropped Giba a while back and kind of push him to realize his actual feelings.

so she met a guy back home?

Oh, Theo, you're such a troll.

Spoiler

This manga is kind of sick in my opinion. Not only because the characters in it have all kinds of traumata and sicknesses but also because reading the manga feels like watching some kind of coma patient that's already braindead and just kept alive by machines. The story died after the first few chapters and introducing more "sickos" just made the "story" drag on forever.

I'd give it maybe a half star since most of the story didn't even try to be entertaining,packed with too many recurring clichees and the same plot packed in different stories being reenacted.

Spoiler

I wouldn't recommend reading this, better go out and read Maison Ikkoku ^-^

Aaaaaand Masami is finally back! Seriously, long stretches of Giba not dressed as a girl gives me some sad feels.

The stage is set - now all Giba has to do is surprise everyone, say his character was a girl, and go for Shion. Win/win/win.

Except foe the awkwardness.

I mean, this manga is generally kinda that way but this scenario in particular is just extremely awkward.

Giba X Shion is my OTP ;_;

Now THIS is interesting.

Dammit, such a tease of a chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics