Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 94votes)

Sekitou Elegy

Alt Names: alt せきとうえれじいalt 工地恋歌alt 工地戀歌alt 赤灯えれじいalt Red Light Elegyalt Sekitou Elergyalt Sekitou Erejii
Author: Kira Takashi
Artist: Kira Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoshi Yanagawa is working part-time controlling traffic at work sites, and works with a beautiful girl that he likes at first sight. But she has a pretty bad character. Are there any prospects for romance? Read on to find out, the story is hilarious at certain moments, and touching at others.
Go to Sekitou Elegy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Homage New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

131 Comments

Growing a backbone hurts.

Spoiler

Oh ! Someone heard my prayers ^^

Man, I adore this manga -just reading it for the second time. I hope someone picks it up. I'd hate to have to try to learn a language for something I enjoy, heh.

I've learned english and japanese because of things like this. It was my wisest decision and to this day, I can't regret it a single bit. I recommend you to learn the language. It'll be just plus in your life, follow my guidance.

Man, I adore this manga -just reading it for the second time. I hope someone picks it up. I'd hate to have to try to learn a language for something I enjoy, heh.

hahaha :D chiko is just the best. :D

Why is the new chapter at the bottom? It's really bothering me.

Hah, that chapter was sure worth the wait.

All that last panel needs is just a touch of dubstep and it would be perfect.

*BuWEEEEeeeWAWAwawawahhhh*

Oh fuck, I've been waiting literal years for this

Yes! It's back. Thanks so much.

Honestly, worth the couple of years wait just to watch zero fucks given panel

> Not picking it up

:(

I've missed this, thanks for bringing it back

This might be the series I've waited most to come back, maybe alongside with Boys on the Run. But this is better. Hopefully more will come!

uh uh looks whos back!

I love the taste of revenge.

THANK YOU, BOSEN!!!

I wish someone could continue to translate this... Raw were available at yomanga.raw

When you wish upon the otaku star, possibilities are endless

I , for one, would like to welcome our new TL overlords

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! On  another note soon as I read that TL note... Thanks man im sure everyone appreciates the chapter and this will hold me for another year or two O.O

Bosen Scans to rescue, thanks guys mmm...~!

I wish someone could continue to translate this... Raw were available at yomanga.raw

Someone please pick up this series again. It's so refreshing and sweet, and it just feels like a real relationship would. I can't believe someone would drop it.

you are right, i have found it now, because this girl reminds me hana from boys on the run (mangaka of I Am a Hero).

i wish someone try to bring back this series, this already finished 15 volumes.+ sequel

i know right?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics