Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

Only took 4 pages for me to remember how the nurse has pretty much permanently secured the position of best girl.

Fight me sir.

You and what army? X)

S1AnP69.png

Love how the loli just randomly grabs a juice box from her friend and just drops it into the nurses cleavage like it's an everyday occurrence.

Finally! thanks squiggles, derek and agent46 for the update!

This discipline committee bitch is such an annoying cockblock. Someone needs to f her up.

It's like looking in a mirror isn't it?

I sure hope this means that we'll be picking things up again. I quite enjoy this series.

A new chapter....I'm happy.
Thanks a lot for chapter 40! Worth the wait!

This discipline committee bitch is such an annoying cockblock. Someone needs to f her up.

I believe SquigglesJP was willing to do it, but was waiting to here if 3829 was back and going to resume. Hopefully we can get an answer soon as I did see that they just appeared doing a joint on Nozomi x Kimio just a few days ago.

So anyone with any inside info on if they are going to pick this back up?

The last I contacted Derek from Renzokusei Scans, he said that he found someone to translate. That someone might be SquigglesJP because I was contacted by SquigglesJP about that a while ago that he may have found someone to work with but that's all i know because I haven't been contacted by either of them since.

I'd like to pick it up but the issue as usual is lack of a translator. I've got a handful of chapters already cleaned and partially redrawn, but won't be doing anymore until/if I can find someone interested in translating it.

I believe SquigglesJP was willing to do it, but was waiting to here if 3829 was back and going to resume. Hopefully we can get an answer soon as I did see that they just appeared doing a joint on Nozomi x Kimio just a few days ago.

So anyone with any inside info on if they are going to pick this back up?

I'd like to pick it up but the issue as usual is lack of a translator. I've got a handful of chapters already cleaned and partially redrawn, but won't be doing anymore until/if I can find someone interested in translating it.

https://twitter.com/Narrator78/status/882108168888647685also can at least 300 people retweet this one tweet if you don't wanna wait for 3829 to come back

The only way I know of is to look at their pages, which don't show anything since January. :-\

I contacted Ambushes who is in this chatline. Since this user said that 3829 was working on Chapter 40, it be wise to contact this user about what is going on with 3829. I'd wait about the end of the month and if I don't get an answer by at least august 7th then it is pretty much dead.

Hmm, isn't 3829 working on it? O.o

Are there any ways to know about that?

The only way I know of is to look at their pages, which don't show anything since January. :-\

Is this series dead? got cancelled? or dropped?

i dont think so but someone chapter 40

Is this series dead? got cancelled? or dropped?

Are there any ways to know about that?

So, what up with this series? Dead? Here is raw up to 54 ch. http://raw.senmanga.com/Okusama_ga_Seito_Kaichou!/54/1#4

yeah ... it would be nice if someone would translate ch 40

Well, if someone has the raw... send it... Currently busy with other stuff, but I could queue it... 

yeah ... it would be nice if someone would translate ch 40

i'm happy with this new update, but it seems we're missing ch 40 =(

Misumi and Pres are the best girls. The rest are just useless filler pettanko characters. :>

Fight me sir.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics