Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 93votes)

Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai

Alt Names: alt 僕と先輩の鉄拳交際alt Mine and Senior's Iron Fist Associationalt Sie liebt gefährlichalt 我与前辈的铁拳交际
Author: Narita Shun
Artist: Osora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan's biggest company, the Koigakubo's daughter, Reijou Himeko has "violence-seeking" eyes. Aoyama Shuuji watches over her, employed by the Koigakubo as her bodyguard. They appear to be "Senpai" and "Shuu-chan" but perhaps... their relationship is not what it seems――
Go to Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HimekoXShuu <3 <3 <3 New Window Siopao:3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Sources and some afterword? New Window iTwixie
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who is scanlating this? New Window enyo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai New Window iTwixie
  • 0 Replies

104 Comments

rant incoming...

Spoiler

TLDR: himeko is annoyingly(and to a high degree,

)selfish, conceited, and just another fanservice loli, and talks in third person(a pet peeve of mine) If you love that, then this manga is for you~

other than her crying antics, this manga is actually really nice to read.

indeed, but to some (like me), there's charm in supporting selfish,conceited brats that do what they want.

anyway, sorry but can someone refresh my memory about what shuu-chan 'lied' to himeko about? 

rant incoming...

Spoiler

)selfish, conceited, and just another fanservice loli, and talks in third person(a pet peeve of mine) If you love that, then this manga is for you~

ah well, her behavior's annoying. but she's psychologically "sick" right? that's what I've been thinking from the start so I don't mind her presences at all.

Spoiler

Ah... Found a typo... "numberous"... good job me

my guess is the one who put a hit on himeko is the new guy.

So he can lure out all the killer, he is using her as bait.

rant incoming...

Spoiler

no wonder it has so many parts...this whole thing has a lot to it, just by making a group for it.

A great day and a new chapter. Perfect :) Books, in the right hand are more dangerous than a knife?! XD Pd: yeah, you re awesome :P ty

Dear members,

All of you can SPAM the user via PM but Not on the comment section.

Comment section should Only consist comments relating to this series.

Specific plots and spoilers Have to be in Spoiler.  Your thank yous will be 

appericate via pm to the user/ or you can click "like this" to the first one

who say thank you.Dont need the repetitive "thank yous" or similar.  

Comments and Questions about scanlations , send all to user via pm. 

Warning will be given to anyone who doesnt heed or ignores it. 

Chapter 8 is up!

About the contents on the credits page...

Spoiler

wtf he beats people to death with books? Wow most inefficient serial killer goes to...

Well I wouldn't say that it's inefficient, since it gets the job done

Plus it seems like he uses the edge of the spine of big, heavy dictionaries to do the job

And the victims will certainly bleed to death, and I don't know if you can survive with a cracked skull

wtf he beats people to death with books? Wow most inefficient serial killer goes to...

I bet that boy is not the bookmarker, he must be a random boy who picked up a book near that bloody corpse

The next chapter is up! Sorry for the delay~

Who knew that what I said a week ago would happen haha (not on purpose though, I swear!)

The Book Marker will be a 7 part arc

Speaking of which,

Spoiler

I edited the picture to Vol 2's cover because we're actually in the middle of Vol.2

Don't like the "backup"
Ty for your time, nice work

Annnnnnnd, the next chapter is up... before a week is up...

Well, it IS a much shorter chapter...

I should be doing homework...

Anyways, I forgot to put a T/N on page 2:

Spoiler

Oh and omg, it seems like Hitome speaks with so many "transparent" speech bubbles... so much redraws to do OTL

I'm sorry for the last page on Shuuji's hair... I had to completely guess, though I did use a reference from another chapter.

Spoiler

[10/2] Edit (didn't want to spam): I found a mistake (as usual)... On Pg.21, Nikaidou was referring to the Koigakubo family, not necessarily his own. I didn't make the connection until just now

I'm guessing he meant getting servants that work for Koigakubo to help him

Sayo-chan kawaii!!!! <3 more so than Himeko.

Thank you for translating this. Btw, you have the best translation notices I have ever seen in scanlation, thanks for doing them so subtle!

Hey everybody, it's me again

As for this chapter's title, I kind of worded it so it makes the most sense in English. It was hard to think of something that fits the actual translated meaning. I put a little explanation in the credits page, but there's actually a whole lot more to it. It's based on the mythology of Asuras in Buddhism (yup, I did my research).

Anyways, enjoy~

Spoiler

I've confirmed it, it's Kurose Sayo

Learning Japanese is fun XD

Oh and you're welcome everyone haha, I'm glad that it made people happy ^^ It motivates me to put more effort to this!

IT'S ALIVE ! 

I see, so any kind of violence works for her. Even violence against insects. All you need to do is genocide some insects and it will make her love you madly (enough to make her want to have as many child as full idol group personel LOL)

I'm so sorry everyone, I got that girl's name wrong.

I can never translate names properly since I don't speak Japanese (yet, will start learning it in couple of days [school didn't start for me yet])

I only know I got her name wrong because I read ahead to the next chapter and it showed in English

Her name is Sayo (not sure if I got her last name wrong too)

Starting the next chapter, I will change her name to Sayo, just wanted to leave a note here so you guys won't be confused later.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics