Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 93votes)

Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai

Alt Names: alt 僕と先輩の鉄拳交際alt Mine and Senior's Iron Fist Associationalt Sie liebt gefährlichalt 我与前辈的铁拳交际
Author: Narita Shun
Artist: Osora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan's biggest company, the Koigakubo's daughter, Reijou Himeko has "violence-seeking" eyes. Aoyama Shuuji watches over her, employed by the Koigakubo as her bodyguard. They appear to be "Senpai" and "Shuu-chan" but perhaps... their relationship is not what it seems――
Go to Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HimekoXShuu <3 <3 <3 New Window Siopao:3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Sources and some afterword? New Window iTwixie
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who is scanlating this? New Window enyo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai New Window iTwixie
  • 0 Replies

104 Comments

its shoujo if its from a shoujo magazine , so check the magazine. also many shoujo mangas tend to be more extreme then shounen

Wiki of the magazine says it's "marketed as a shounen magazine for female readers."

Holy Fuck, i can't stand that little bitch, she's so goddamn annoying

Kyouko = His sister. calling it right now

This has the shoujo genre on MU? Is it shoujo lol? Want to try reading it, but that's kinds of making me hesitate.

its shoujo if its from a shoujo magazine , so check the magazine. also many shoujo mangas tend to be more extreme then shounen

This has the shoujo genre on MU? Is it shoujo lol? Want to try reading it, but that's kinds of making me hesitate.

I don't think it's shoujo, but the tags are all kind of different everywhere so...

I think it aims for an older group

I want one T^T

d40f27d0e7.jpg

Disclaimer: Picture on the last page is not done by me, it's the second page in Vol.4. Chinese raws didn't have it, and I found it, so why not share it?

Found this on December last year. Was not disappointed for waiting for ch. 11 to come out.

Ynq3QNe.png

Gj with this, Twixie. Much appreciated! o/ Found some typos throughout reading the whole thing up to this point, but that's not a big deal and I don't think that they were enough to justify a v2 of certain chapters. So yeah, thx! :3

Btw isn't the description wrong? He isn't her classmate, he's a 1st year and she's probably a 2nd year, right? o_o Anyway, pretty interesting read so far and I am really looking forward to the remaining chapters. o/ I really do hope that he was honest with the 'jealous'-part there though. :P Gimme dat romance. 。(⌒∇⌒。)

Welcome back :D

Thanks for uploading chapter 11.

nice, thanks for the good news iTwixie, and for the hard work.

Erm... I might have mistranslated the sfx of when Shiorin did something with the knife...

I think it's more like he pulled the knife out, not re-stabbing it to show that he's fine

It was from Japanese ok? D:

My little rant on chapter 11.

Spoiler

rant incoming...

Spoiler

TLDR: himeko is annoyingly(and to a high degree,

)selfish, conceited, and just another fanservice loli, and talks in third person(a pet peeve of mine) If you love that, then this manga is for you~

other than her crying antics, this manga is actually really nice to read.

I would actually kind of say she's a deconstruction of that character type, really: She "always gets her way" because everyone wants her to do exactly that for their own reasons: Normal people are scared of the political clout she could potentially use (but never does or even threatens to), her family's hoping she'll wander off and get herself killed, and the only person she genuinely trusts is just using her to catch criminals. She is, at best, a tool that people around her take advantage of and exploit and she doesn't even realize it. At the same time, since everyone's letting her do basically whatever she likes, she hasn't actually grown emotionally from childhood at all, so any time where she doesn't know how to handle the situation, she kind of just explodes.

That being said: the third person thing means something completely different in Japanese, though it's still considered obnoxious. It's supposed to indicate that a person's childish, rather than conceited: Children are expected to talk like that on the basis of "they don't know any better", so when it's used, it's primarily meant to indicate either childishness, or trying way too hard to be cutesy.

I would agree with selfish and obnoxious, but... saying "conceited" is something I'll have to fight against, since she's never exactly seemed particularly prideful to me.

For people who ask for chapter 11, seems like is hard to find, I've seen chinese sites with raws and Ch 11 is nowhere to be seen, we will have to wait and hope for it, even if not hard to guess what happened.

well I hope so. c12 felt a little lacking =/

Back story time!

Next chapter is going to be awesome XD

In case it was revealed in Chp.11 or something (because I didn't really see it being properly introduced anywhere in the whole series), The Book Marker's name is Shiori (or what Riku calls him, "Shiorin")

Speaking of which, don't you think he's especially cute this chapter? XD

Shuuji is cute too, especially towards the end when he looked at Nikaidou upside down<3 A new angle we haven't seen yet ^^

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Found 2 typos, oops... annnnd I forgot to add something on pg.22, Sayo says "Sorry for intruding" when she entered the house (Maybe I should post a ver. 2 and fix the mistakes)

Thanks for the release =) so I guess you'll be doing 12-19 skipping 11 until raws for it magically turn up?

Also, thanks for that last page of c10 ^^ cute.

Aw man,this manga is awesome. Thanks for translating it!

In case it was revealed in Chp.11 or something (because I didn't really see it being properly introduced anywhere in the whole series), The Book Marker's name is Shiori (or what Riku calls him, "Shiorin")

Speaking of which, don't you think he's especially cute this chapter? XD

Shuuji is cute too, especially towards the end when he looked at Nikaidou upside down<3 A new angle we haven't seen yet ^^

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Found 2 typos, oops... annnnd I forgot to add something on pg.22, Sayo says "Sorry for intruding" when she entered the house (Maybe I should post a ver. 2 and fix the mistakes)

Good

Just move to the killer side and be with Sayo

Well Shuuji still has Sayo, who also happens to be the best girl in this manga.

Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies, books and a bunch of (FAIL!) killers who wants to be beaten ;)

indeed, but to some (like me), there's charm in supporting selfish,conceited brats that do what they want.

anyway, sorry but can someone refresh my memory about what shuu-chan 'lied' to himeko about?

I think they were photos of him doing his job it's not like he tells her hey I beat the shit out of your boyfriend

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics