Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

Awww yisssss, date time! 

Holy crap I wish I could spoil myself till the latest plot development
but no...I can't...maybe if I'm desperate enough I'll read the LN translations (awkward grammar hurts my soul. GJ LN translators, I commend your works and am glad others get to read them OTL)

I really recommend you the LN, it's a complete masterpiece! You can read it up to volume 7 on hellping.org

-scans LN-
-flips table-
Holy crap I wish I could spoil myself till the latest plot development ;w;
but no...I can't...maybe if I'm desperate enough I'll read the LN translations (awkward grammar hurts my soul. GJ LN translators, I commend your works and am glad others get to read them OTL)

It doesn't matter now ?! Now you listen here dude, this guy had endured so f*cking many things to help you. Splashed by used water, enduring many b*itches talking shit about him and he even had a fight with a sadist stuco president for you but just because your supposedly loved woman being accused of and fainted you just give up ?! damn it man ! Don't you dare make waste koremitsu's effort up till now !

I do kind of understand how he feels though. Or I'd like to say that I do. Everything they do always seems to leave them no better off than they were before, at least on the surface. Seeing her pass out probably scared him a bit too much, making him realize that constantly doing this when she seems to want no part of it puts not only Aoi but Akagi in further trouble.

Wow are you guys really hating on the characters? People are completely missing the point of this series... 

It doesn't matter now ?! Now you listen here dude, this guy had endured so f*cking many things to help you. Splashed by used water, enduring many b*itches talking shit about him and he even had a fight with a sadist stuco president for you but just because your supposedly loved woman being accused of and fainted you just give up ?! damn it man ! Don't you dare make waste koremitsu's effort up till now !

awww no princess carry? I'm disappointed 

no, it's not being bitches.

it's about the girl being dishonest with her felling and mask it with cold shoulder.

and dere asa is miracle of mizuki-sensei verse

Being dishonest to the extent of hurting other's an one's own feelings is being a bitch.

Last time I heard that we got "Egoistic Lily" that attempts to excuse a bitch by saying "Bitches have feelings". And if you wonder, being a bitch isn't excused by personal motives in any way.

no, it's not being bitches.

it's about the girl being dishonest with her felling and mask it with cold shoulder.

and dere asa is miracle of mizuki-sensei verse

LN translation can be found here in 英語, under "Hikaru" -> Dropdown menu).

Spoiler

Last time I heard that we got "Egoistic Lily" that attempts to excuse a bitch by saying "Bitches have feelings". And if you wonder, being a bitch isn't excused by personal motives in any way.

I can't get anough of Asai!

ship wars?, meh, already know who win this battle aka "Best Girl"

true, the "Best girl" always be the best until the end

there are 2 best girl for koremitsu and one cold battleship (that gained popularity trough "morning glory") and cinderella... I myself is vote for koremitsu with "morning glory"... altough feisty tsurime eyes is okay too....

Wait A " harm king" got killed? Lets do some math

"harm king" + multiple girls / overly obsessive girl +  murder = ....

Ah... I see. I smell a Yandere

I smell a grudge from a bunch of NTRed guys :)

Yandere. Getting small hints of School Days. Not good.

I almost destroyed my keyboard when those puny girls and teachers accusing Koremitsu for this commotion.

Same here. Except I almost destroyed my laptop screen.

Spoiler

I almost destroyed my keyboard when those puny girls and teachers accusing Koremitsu for this commotion.

is there any way at all to download the translation. I don't like reading at wordpress very much. Epub maybe?

Comments on the site linked a few PDFs, I think. Check under the comments for each volume (not chapter).

matriarch asai the reincarnation of hitler confirmed.

Funny you should mention something like that, apparently the entire series is based on the classical Japanese story, Genji Monogatari (The Tale of Genji).

Indeed, "best grill" stand in the top :D

matriarch asai the reincarnation of hitler confirmed.

is there any way at all to download the translation. I don't like reading at wordpress very much. Epub maybe?

Spoiler

But hey i ship Shikibu x Koremitsu , anybody on board ?

LN translation can be found here in 英語, under "Hikaru" -> Dropdown menu).

Spoiler

Oh yeah!!! Finally, MC getting some bitches!! Go row row fight the powaaaa!!! 

ahem* on serious note : Koremitsu x Shikibu ship best ship 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics