Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

I bet hikaru is still around.

That part with the water fountain, I have to admit, it was beautiful.

Someone please PM me where I can DL the LN of this, Dankes.

I'll try to read the light novel once I get time, but is there anywhere I can find a summary of what happens in the later arcs? Most importantly....

WHO DOES KOROMITSU END UP WITH I NEED TO KNOW

Spoiler

main heroine of vol 8

Spoiler

for your eyes only

confidential... secret......contains spoiler....

Spoiler

A:OIS GHNIOGUPANSKFNASF WHY DID IT NEED TO END AT THAT PART!?!?!? BLARGHGHARBAGHARBALGAGH!!!

I'll try to read the light novel once I get time, but is there anywhere I can find a summary of what happens in the later arcs? Most importantly....

WHO DOES KOROMITSU END UP WITH I NEED TO KNOW

Super good series that actually made me feel good :D

Damn, I've never seen a manga TL group push the LN so hard right before the final chapter of the manga before. I will take that warningto heart, good sirs. LN here I come.
Spoiler

I really recommend you the LN, it's a complete masterpiece! You can read it up to volume 7 on hellping.org

Yeah I've seen it. That's why I said

maybe if I'm desperate enough I'll read the LN translations (awkward grammar hurts my soul. GJ LN translators, I commend your works and am glad others get to read them OTL)

They work hard and I appreciate it but it's hard to get past the grammar sometimes

Wait, this manga does continue after the Aoi's arc?

nope the  manga serialization ends, The LN ended with 10 volumes and the manga serialization only adapts volume 1.

"Aah" means "Aah"... The translator's notes on this chapter were priceless!

*sob* *sob* I got spoiled from reading on another site. Good thing I didn't continue further and my ship has come true. After this will be the end of volume 1. There are 10 volumes so good luck to us waiting.

Wait, this manga does continue after the Aoi's arc?

Holy hell.... 7 volumes. Gees I thought that once he gave her the present ghost boy would disappear and it would end there but 7....

Hikaru's girl doesn't limited to Aoi alone. If you look closely on his funeral at chapter 1, several of those girls are there. Koremitsu must settle things with them, because all of those girls are directly, or indirectly has relations with Hikaru.

What I don't like is that the author mixed some supernatural mumbo jumbo in later volume.

*sob* *sob* I got spoiled from reading on another site. Good thing I didn't continue further and my ship has come true. After this will be the end of volume 1. There are 10 volumes so good luck to us waiting.

And then she will fall for him and they will live happily never after... Fuck those endings...

if it goes the same way in the LN did then that won't happen, Rest assured

And then she will fall for him and they will live happily never after... Fuck those endings...

behold you pleb's the true harem king is on the move now!!

It's unfortunate this is the only manga. The rest should get drawn and this should get animated but no. I think it got a drama cd at least.

here you go,

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B9TPXsBJuofJRG42MGQzYXVuX28

the translation has done by TP in his site, just go check it there

It's unfortunate this is the only manga. The rest should get drawn and this should get animated but no. I think it got a drama cd at least.

ship wars?, meh, already know who win this battle aka "Best Girl"

You mean Yu?

ehhh, i don't really like her ...

...Do people really like that sort of guy? Referring to the ghost here.

Completely unable to be reflect upon himself, being selfish to the point of harrassment, not caring about anything but his own feelings masking it as the feelings of a girl and calling it chivlarous, and getting sympathy just by saying he has no friends.

Well NO SHIT he has no friends if that's how he acts.

Only just finished chapter 3 so I can't really see how this is going to change.

It's amazing how perseverant love can really be. I used to chide my mother for not leaving my father on more than a few occasions. She just loved him too much, no matter what he did. It might seem foolish, but it really is as they say, love is blind. It messes with your head.

Regarding his fanclub, I doubt any would really stick with him if they'd gotten together with him due to his nature. Their love seems more like admiration of what he represents as this sorta prince-like pretty boy, where as Aoi was truly in love with him. She didn't really put up with his shit and fought him over his actions, but love won out and she couldn't bring herself to completely get rid of him.

I really recommend you the LN, it's a complete masterpiece! You can read it up to volume 7 on hellping.org

Holy hell.... 7 volumes. Gees I thought that once he gave her the present ghost boy would disappear and it would end there but 7....

i wonder what would have happened if he didn't die?

was it his plan for the presents to fix everything for him ?

it seems things with Aoi we're going down hill even if he was still alive.

...Do people really like that sort of guy? Referring to the ghost here.

Completely unable to be reflect upon himself, being selfish to the point of harrassment, not caring about anything but his own feelings masking it as the feelings of a girl and calling it chivlarous, and getting sympathy just by saying he has no friends.

Well NO SHIT he has no friends if that's how he acts.

Only just finished chapter 3 so I can't really see how this is going to change.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics