Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

Well i'm kinda hooked, time to move onto the LN.

Spoiler

Source: LN

Spoiler

Chapter 4 is half the length of chapter 3...kinda disappointing.

Yay, updates! Thanks!
gene_wilder_peter_boyle_young_frank.gif

This is good, but im afraid I can't continue it, because i might not like if Aoi likes Akagi. Anyone can reassure me please?

Spoiler

Source: LN

This is good, but im afraid I can't continue it, because i might not like if Aoi likes Akagi. Anyone can reassure me please?

after looking at the volume titles for the subsequent volumes, I knew this series would be great. I can't wait.

Don't you mean Classmate? Honoka is a really great girl who can come off as a "bitch" at times, but she definitely cares for him. In the beginning she treated him the same like everyone else, but as she got to know him and support him she becomes really likeable. Too bad she's tsun though so this may take awhile.

I don't know if you know this or not, but the class rep's name is Michiru (don't know the last name) and she's the main heroine that Koremitsu conquers in vol 8. She gets a makeover between volume 5-8. Here's a clear example of her from vol 8.

Spoiler

She is better than I expected.

The LN is dark and has elite drama (soap opera drama)

I prefer Akagi's childhood friend, she's been with him through all the shit he's been just because he looks like a delinquent and stayed with him, and supported him...

Don't you mean Classmate? Honoka is a really great girl who can come off as a "bitch" at times, but she definitely cares for him. In the beginning she treated him the same like everyone else, but as she got to know him and support him she becomes really likeable. Too bad she's tsun though so this may take awhile.

His problem is he can't say no to women.

Class rep is cuter than the main female characters.

I don't know if you know this or not, but the class rep's name is Michiru (don't know the last name) and she's the main heroine that Koremitsu conquers in vol 8. She gets a makeover between volume 5-8. Here's a clear example of her from vol 8.

Spoiler

Spoiler

He has one?

Spoiler

it does feel like another LN adaptation

friendless misunderstood male protagonist forced into an unusual circumstance becomes surrounded by pretty girls

i think this is the third or fourth I've come across so far

start seems to have potential 

He has one?

There is nothing justify violence aside from self defense. Even then, it must be done only there is no alternative. You can understand it but can't justify it. That is why there is still no peace. The past victim is now the aggressor.

Anyway, The class rep is pretty cute and pretty dedicated to her work. Too bad she is side character.

Yes, I forgot the name though... but from the forums, it seems like she's the favorite.

Class rep is also good, And he gets her at 4 or 5... 

So the main character is basically an errand boy and a sandbag that's doing work for a dead casanova and getting abused by said casanova's fiance. I feel mad for his sake, that's how much that situation sucks.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to getting more chapters :D

Bitch be trippin'.

does anybody know who has the translated light novels aside from bakatsuki?

I prefer Akagi's childhood friend, she's been with him through all the shit he's been just because he looks like a delinquent and stayed with him, and supported him...

He has one?

Ugh, unreasonably violent tsunderes.
I'm expecting some real traumatizing history to justify this.

There is nothing justify violence aside from self defense. Even then, it must be done only there is no alternative. You can understand it but can't justify it. That is why there is still no peace. The past victim is now the aggressor. Aggressor harm victim. Victim also became aggressor. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, The class rep is pretty cute and pretty dedicated to her work. Too bad she is side character.

Ugh, unreasonably violent tsunderes.
I'm expecting some real traumatizing history to justify this.

and wich girl that we talk about here?? I mean Akagi has already have many of them.. and I think I'll go with purple princess instead because She's suit Akagi the most... she got what neede to deal with akagi... and hopefuly the'll produce great offspring...

with handsome face and brute power... a real alpha gigolo... lol

good luck with that Akagi, cause expect that...

YOU'RE THE NEXT ONE IN HER LIST!!!

and wich girl that we talk about here?? I mean Akagi has already have many of them.. and I think I'll go with purple princess instead because She's suit Akagi the most... she got what neede to deal with akagi... and hopefuly the'll produce great offspring...

with handsome face and brute power... a real alpha gigolo... lol

and that girl gonna catch by akagi.... well I tough she's not that bad...

good luck with that Akagi, cause expect that...

YOU'RE THE NEXT ONE IN HER LIST!!!

Spoiler

and that girl gonna catch by akagi.... well I tough she's not that bad...

tumblr_m8oux4OEnf1qgz9tno1_250.gif

that damn Casanova! :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics