Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 136votes)

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......

Alt Names: alt Aoi - When Hikaru was on the Earthalt “葵" ヒカルが地球にいたころ……alt “葵”光还在地球的时候……
Author: Nomura Mizuki & Yamasaki Fuua
Artist: Chun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

adapted from the light novel series Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro
Go to "Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translating the next few chapters New Window Ommii99
  • 1 Replies
Topic The raws New Window TTGLlol
  • 1 Replies

203 Comments

Pace is frustratingly slow.  All the girls are angry.  The ghost is annoying and can almost be completely written out of the story.  And the MC isn't making any progress on the very first girl at all, 5 chapters in.

Urgh... bookmarked, but I'm not even sure the LN material's even worth looking at it, at this point...

Another one to the LNs to read list...

That list it's like mine, keep increasing, and no time to read everything...

Another one to the LNs to read list...

Autofollow!!!!

I need to buy the original ones, I need to buy...

I need more O.O

holy crap this manga is awesome!

Oh boys... story feels quite interesting but this stereotypical "yankee bad guy kill him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH *orks slashing around with choppas* " Is really tiring. I guess I just roam through volumes out so far and make some judgement will I enlist this to "read to the end"..

To be fair, pretty boy/ bishounen, stereotypical timid main character, perverted character, and ect. They can all be classified as stereotypical. 

thanks pretty good hope to see more soon

waiting for the Hikikomori girl :3

Hikaru here is of course the young Hikaru Genji and who unfortunately passed away.  Even more Genji like in that he has a strange mother complex about his deceased mother.

Shibuku might be the interpretation of the woman who wrote Genji's Tale.  The MC is most likely the one who succeeded Genji's will but instead of failing like Genji, he will make all the girls happy.

Koremitsu is actually based off of Hikaru Genji's best friend, partner in crime, and most loyal and trusted servant in wooing woman in the original Genji Monogatari with the same name. His appearance in the original source material is a little scarce, but he played a huge role in both Yuugao and Waka Murasaki. In the original story, Koremitsu was the "wing man" character, but in this he takes center stage as he earns the affections of the same harem/women similar to what the original Genji had.

Speaking of Lady Fujisubo. Volume 10 will be based off Hikaru Genji's step mother, in question. This will most likely be the final and most intense volume of the series. 

Shikibu a cute

Oh boys... story feels quite interesting but this stereotypical "yankee bad guy kill him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH *orks slashing around with choppas* " Is really tiring. I guess I just roam through volumes out so far and make some judgement will I enlist this to "read to the end"..

The whole LN is actually just a re-interpretation of the Tales of Genji.  Each girl named in each volume is named after each main heroine of Genji, from Aoi to Murasaki to even the yandere Rokujou.  Hikaru here is of course the young Hikaru Genji and who unfortunately passed away.  Even more Genji like in that he has a strange mother complex about his deceased mother.

Shibuku might be the interpretation of the woman who wrote Genji's Tale.  The MC is most likely the one who succeeded Genji's will but instead of failing like Genji, he will make all the girls happy.

Hooray for character development and all, but could we get the MC to have some actual dialogue with females that doesn't involve abuse? Honestly, it's starting to annoy me.

Oh just wait. Surprisingly enough, Shikibu is the only one in this first arc to really listen to him. The abuse level drops off almost entirely after he returns the phone to her.

Hooray for character development and all, but could we get the MC to have some actual dialogue with females that doesn't involve abuse? Honestly, it's starting to annoy me.

The real reason on why he didn't bother dodging

Spoiler

Finally..... an update

DAT LEGS

Happy new year? More updates for you! (:

Yes! Updates!

Not a fan of females who assault males like it's okay. Double standards and all.

yeah one of the better girls appear, Honoka ftw!

What Koremitsu need is a girl who trully loves him, not as Hikaru replacement.

There are a couple of two heroines who haven't been charmed by Hikaru, nor they were in love with him.

Spoiler

Sadly, the novel hasn't really been touched by translators...Aka Teh_Ping.

I heard that he planned a schedule on how the LN is going to be translated and edited to Baka-Tsuki. Volumes 1 and 2 are finished on the translation group site he works on. Volume 3 is currently in progress, but won't be touched on until he's finished working on other projects he and his crew are working on.
What Koremitsu need is a girl who trully loves him, not as Hikaru replacement.

Sadly, the novel hasn't really been touched by translators...Aka Teh_Ping.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics