Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 69votes)

Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden

Alt Names: alt Accel World / Dural: Magisa Gardenalt Accel World/Dural: Magisa Gardenalt アクセル・ワールド/デュラルマギサ・ガーデン
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Sasakura Ayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Chiaki loved the tales of Kuroyukihime and Black Lotus her beloved elder brother told her about.

Returning to Japan after a long stay in America, Chiaki entered the Private Seibi Academy for Girls. There, she met the club members of the Enbuken and starts her journey into the Accelerated World.

> Spin-off of Accel World
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r411 )
Go to Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Actually, in a way, it's close to zero fill for Iris. She is afraid to be anything but a quiet 'doll', fearing more rejection from those around her. She's afraid to act for herself, so acting for others is beyond her...until now. As Chiaki said this chapter. Good Morning Lilya. Or to put it in another way from another famous sci-fi quote; THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!  

That's not a Jabberwocky. That's a large rabbit decked out in the Queen of Hearts livery. (Her name is Iris Alice. Her school avatar is a white rabbit. See the connection?)

Spoiler

at least she finally takes action so...I guess, FINALLY.

Also, I doubt it'd be equivalent to Chrome Disaster, unless you meant the 1st gen. Since the Disaster Armor pretty much amplifies in strength with every generation due to increasing no. of abilities.

Spoiler

Isn't the chapter 9 title the flavor text of living wish from magic the gathering.

IIRC all of the thapter titles here are MTG flavor texts. I wouldn't know which ones, but I'll take your word for it that Ch. 9 references Living Wish.

Isn't the chapter 9 title the flavor text of living wish from magic the gathering.

The original Russian was a... well I can't choose a right word for it. The author wrote "ртки" instead of "руки" and never got the letter "й" right. We tried our best to do fix all of it, but none of us a actually a native Russian speaker so the result is not perfect

Probably I just dint fully understand what you'd written in the notes because I read it in the middle of the night after a hard day. I presumed that you didn't correct the original Russian text and it was the same it is now. Well, anyway, you did a great job while correcting it.

the russian, i don't know what the hell it is written, luckily the japanese is there to save the day XD haha

The original Russian was a... well I can't choose a right word for it. The author wrote "ртки" instead of "руки" and never got the letter "й" right. We tried our best to do fix all of it, but none of us a actually a native Russian speaker so the result is not perfect

Probably I just didn't fully understand what you'd written in the notes because I read it in the middle of the night after a hard day. I presumed that you didn't correct the original Russian text and it was the same it is now. Well, anyway, you did a great job while correcting it.

Ugh, what a stupid shonen scene. How many times can you stall a fight? Who sits through 8 pages of Russian as a second language? Bleh.

As a Russian linguist I could say that the Russian text is grammatically correct but not stylistically. It sounds very pompous and melodramatic. I don't know the original text though, but it's naturally that Japanese and Russian languages are very different, so in most cases you translate JAP->RUS with tons of transformations and of course it won't be the same if you will try to translate it word for word back and forth. 

But anyway, I cried when I saw this. If you compare this to every other attempt to write in Russian by Japanese manga authors then I want to high-five this author.

Spoiler

I wholeheartedly agree with you, but you should have read the notes at the end. The beautifully executed Russian was all thanks to the translators. (Original was apparently the typical butchered monstrosity.)

Thank you very much One Time Scans!

Is that....Yoshino's Zadkiel? o.0

As a Russian linguist I could say that the Russian text is grammatically correct but not stylistically. It sounds very pompous and melodramatic. I don't know the original text though, but it's naturally that Japanese and Russian languages are very different, so in most cases you translate JAP->RUS with tons of transformations and of course it won't be the same if you will try to translate it word for word back and forth. 

But anyway, I cried when I saw this. If you compare this to every other attempt to write in Russian by Japanese manga authors then I want to high-five this author.

it's not like it's zero fill though =/ and she just sat there watching her friend get thrashed and nearly die (and iirc she did open up slightly to Chiaki). Can't she have, like, you know, carry her and run away or something with her crazy jumping ability? like seriously?

Actually, in a way, it's close to zero fill for Iris. She is afraid to be anything but a quiet 'doll', fearing more rejection from those around her. She's afraid to act for herself, so acting for others is beyond her...until now. As Chiaki said this chapter. Good Morning Lilya. Or to put it in another way from another famous sci-fi quote; THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!  

That's not a Jabberwocky. That's a large rabbit decked out in the Queen of Hearts livery. (Her name is Iris Alice. Her school avatar is a white rabbit. See the connection?)

Spoiler

A WILD JABBERWOCK APPEARS.

Spoiler

You have to understand. Iris was/is extremely traumatized in her past. She actually carries the largest trauma in all of AC World. This will show up a little later. Give her a bit. She'll come around.

it's not like it's zero fill though =/ and she just sat there watching her friend get thrashed and nearly die (and iirc she did open up slightly to Chiaki). Can't she have, like, you know, carry her and run away or something with her crazy jumping ability? like seriously?

oh jeez why does AV's partner do NOTHING  for that long. *sigh*

seriously. this is a tag team match, are you so afraid and will just lose just like that and make her lose everything?

You have to understand. Iris was/is extremely traumatized in her past. She actually carries the largest trauma in all of AC World. This will show up a little later. Give her a bit. She'll come around.

oh jeez why does AV's partner do NOTHING  for that long. *sigh*

seriously. this is a tag team match, are you so afraid and will just lose just like that and make her lose everything?

AV survives, barely, mainly because Iris snaps. She's actually almost as strong as chrome disaster with her special move...which is why she has no other powers from what I've read elsewhere. And her 'special move'...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Alright...another chapter update. :D   

Things look grim for AV.  

Well, there'a vol 3...so unless the author starts pulling Attack on Titan murder spree, she's gonna survive .- .

Alright...another chapter update. :D   

Things look grim for AV.  

For some reason batoto returns an error for my release even though I did everything right, I will wait and see if it's a server problem before I re try uploading it sorry for the delay. :)

Grumpy did mention something about 'server may be having problems in adding new chapters for a few days'. I think you should just be patient for now.

bato.to banzai! XD

For some reason batoto returns an error for my release even though I did everything right, I will wait and see if it's a server problem before I re try uploading it sorry for the delay. :)

Whoo hoo! New chapter. Hope to see more, especially when Alice looses it. :D

Dat Volume 3 cover

7 months....dropped?

Sooner or later.

7 months....dropped?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics