Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 69votes)

Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden

Alt Names: alt Accel World / Dural: Magisa Gardenalt Accel World/Dural: Magisa Gardenalt アクセル・ワールド/デュラルマギサ・ガーデン
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Sasakura Ayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Chiaki loved the tales of Kuroyukihime and Black Lotus her beloved elder brother told her about.

Returning to Japan after a long stay in America, Chiaki entered the Private Seibi Academy for Girls. There, she met the club members of the Enbuken and starts her journey into the Accelerated World.

> Spin-off of Accel World
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r411 )
Go to Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

I can't help imagining Black Lotus trying to balance the egg on her sword :P

Also the V6 cover feels a bit like a spoiler.

Now I've been spoiled as well ._.

I can't help imagining Black Lotus trying to balance the egg on her sword :P

Also the V6 cover feels a bit like a spoiler.

I would have picked wind too.

I really like the Accel World setting.

I can forgive just about any retarded shit that happens in the series because I like the setting so much.

AN 11-PAGE CHAPTER WHAT IS THIS

REKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!  OTZ

I blame Aoitenshi!

17 pages per chapter is just... too short!! *sniff*

AN 11-PAGE CHAPTER WHAT IS THIS

REKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well well well, a mostly fanservice chapter, courtesy of Orange Raptor...and a chance to see Alice really growing into her own. She doesn't even need to grow into a giant now, she just plays one-man tennis with poor Zircon Paladin. 

Still no Aluminium Valkyrie special skill tho ;_;

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) 

2lmt1r9.png

I think kuroyukihime will steal the show if she appears too often.

Chiaki's leap of faith doesn't even need a random hay-stacked wooden cart.

The next chapter will be truly excellent :) ... Chiaki in one of her cutest and most endearing scenes. So I hope we won't have to wait all that much.

*hope hope*

So... a potential Real Life Hacking liability and/or new member potential, AND a visit from Kuroyukihime? The stakes just keep rising here. 
Also, although I know we're not going to be seeing it any time soon, I WANNA KNOW CHIAKI'S ABILITY ALREADY DAMN

so "Iris Doll" is a cute doll with a huge freakin' scepter (with is cute too because makes her clumsy~) that beat up people and if she gets mad she becomes a huge terrifying monster with crazy high defense and damage(she makes me remember Red Queen on that)..... nice~

I can think of much worse things ones parents could do to their child. ..and in fact there's sadly plenty of such reported criminal cases.

uh... that was just a phrase; he didn't want to touch on the darker subject matter I feel. 

The issue with the political thing is that unlike the other stuff it isn't 'criminal'. You don't go to jail for having simple connections and since we are social creatures in a competitive world, it is actually promoted as well so morals tend to get blurred. I might go as far as saying that it is 'acceptable' in such communities. Heck, some people have children primarily in order to use them for gain and their peers are okay with it due to 'gift of life' crap.

Parents that uses their children for company related things are the worst. :/

I feel bad for her.

I can think of much worse things ones parents could do to their child. ..and in fact there's sadly plenty of such reported criminal cases.

Parents that uses their children for company related things are the worst. :/

I feel bad for her.

a two-fer! WOOT!!!

Battlesuit...yet a huge scepter...Wonder what Queen's Astrology does? Curiouser and Curiouser Alice...  :D

Sometimes I wonder if girls bully really exist... at least I didn't have a so blatantly group bully in my school era.

It exist, watch youtube videos.

But this girl... didn't think she was actually Yuri for Lilia~

Sometimes I wonder if girls bully really exist... at least I didn't have a so blatantly group bully in my school era.

Thanks for the updates! Keep they coming please. :D

YAy! update!!!  :D

Not every admin reads the manga they're moderating. Similar case happened to my project where they gave a random title to a chapter that originally has no title (since it's from manga magazine)

It's not about reading it. I deleted 1 and re uploaded another. So someone would think they would remove the deleted one and leave the uploaded one alone. Instead they deleted the new one and re-confirmed the old one. Anyway it doesn't really matter but when I fix something I want it stay fixed.

There was a page missing. I don't get batoto. I deleted the first one (20min after I uploaded and I spoted the missing page) and uploaded the new one. Batoto instead of just deleting the old one, they deleted the new one and brought back the old one...it is beyond me why they do that....

Not every admin reads the manga they're moderating. Similar case happened to my project where they gave a random title to a chapter that originally has no title (since it's from manga magazine)

Wait...that was the end of the chapter?

:v I did not expect that there....

There was a page missing. I don't get batoto. I deleted the first one (20min after I uploaded and I spoted the missing page) and uploaded the new one. Batoto instead of just deleting the old one, they deleted the new one and brought back the old one...it is beyond me why they do that....

Wait...that was the end of the chapter?

:v I did not expect that there....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics