Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 69votes)

Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden

Alt Names: alt Accel World / Dural: Magisa Gardenalt Accel World/Dural: Magisa Gardenalt アクセル・ワールド/デュラルマギサ・ガーデン
Author: Kawahara Reki
Artist: Sasakura Ayato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Chiaki loved the tales of Kuroyukihime and Black Lotus her beloved elder brother told her about.

Returning to Japan after a long stay in America, Chiaki entered the Private Seibi Academy for Girls. There, she met the club members of the Enbuken and starts her journey into the Accelerated World.

> Spin-off of Accel World
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/accel-world-r411 )
Go to Accel World / Dural - Magisa Garden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Please sir. May we have another?

of course, especially since ash roller is

Spoiler

lol I see you read the Light Novels. But technically its more complicated for those that don't know the specifics;

Spoiler

Hope this was clarification. :)

Spoiler

I totally wanted to mention that, but you just did. When I found out about

Spoiler

for some reason, I wasn't as surprised as I felt I should, Well, it is that kind of genre, after all

I was thinking the same thing. But that's probably only going to be in a area that is not really ventured explicitly, only those who have seen plenty of Yuri role play can guess what happens....

And so we finally see one of the original cast. I prefer Ash when he isn't in his hyper mode and I really doubt they will show anything other than that in the next chapter. *sigh* I wish the main manga series got to the point where Ash Roller shines. :( He is a great character. 

Spoiler

Considering he knows the name, "Black Lotus", he's definitely in NN's inner group.

His death was in 2044, so that's 5 years after the start of BB and around the same time as NN's disbanding.

Or maybe even White Cosmos or neutral (he's "Glass", after all...).

Ah, and "Nii-san" = "big brother".

I just kept it because I kept it for some reason at the start.

Probably a majority vote in the group.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/217502/accel-world-dural-magisa-garden_v1_ch6_by_tap-trans/9

That's Sky Raker and Blood Leopard being mentioned, right? But who's the knight?

The Lvl 9 Blue Knight and his twin female guards (Cobalt Blade and Manganese Blade). My guess is this Nii-san is related to Graphite Edge and the old Nega Nebulus.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/217502/accel-world-dural-magisa-garden_v1_ch6_by_tap-trans/9

That's Sky Raker and Blood Leopard being mentioned, right? But who's the knight?

That would be Sky Raker and Blood Leopard being mentioned, right? but who's the knight?

I was thinking the same thing. But that's probably only going to be in a area that is not really ventured explicitly, only those who have seen plenty of Yuri role play can guess what happens....

And so we finally see one of the original cast. I prefer Ash when he isn't in his hyper mode and I really doubt they will show anything other than that in the next chapter. *sigh* I wish the main manga series got to the point where Ash Roller shines. :( He is a great character. 

YEAH! Thank you!

Translated a short interview as well, so if anyone's interested, here.

overdue for an update. *sigh*

Well since it has been a while. I got the vol 1 - 2 RAWs.  Wow. Just wow.  Definitely have to get the rest of this translated ASAP.

Spoiler

waiting waiting waiting...

Seemed like a longer chapter than the first four.

Spoiler

So, all those of you who's so focus on her name being Usa might not remember

Spoiler

well, looks like if she puts her mind to it usa-chan probably can own like chiaki.

Spoiler

LOL, Usa, Usa, Usa, Usa...

Up to Ch 16 is out.  Didn't see 5&6 of the Chinese, but all I'll say is DAYUUUM!

Well at least Chiaki isn't like the president of Enbuken or else Kuroyukihime will hate Chiaki based on her physical features...

I don't think that would be the case. I mean, Sky Raker isn't exactly flat chested, nor is Lime Bell.  I could see them butting heads however, but that's only because they are both so similar to each other. Assertive and do not back down from a challenge.

Somehow I get the feeling that if Chiaki won't get along with Haruyuki (personality-wise and well... Kuroyukihime)

Well at least Chiaki isn't like the president of Enbuken or else Kuroyukihime will hate Chiaki based on her physical features...

Somehow I get the feeling that if Chiaki won't get along with Haruyuki (personality-wise and well... Kuroyukihime)

quite interesting. it seem the story setting around 10-20 years after the original. 

It's not. It's only about a year after the beginning of Accel World

Russian bunny, tasty. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics