Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 44votes)

Kanade

Alt Names: alt 奏 梦中情人alt 奏〜かなで〜alt 奏~かなで~alt 카나데alt Kanade (SEGAMI Akira)
Author: Segami Akira
Artist: Segami Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school student has been seeing visions of a girl in his dreams, when suddenly he meets her at school. Oddly, they can both see (and touch) each other's guardian spirits. What is relationship between them, their guardians, and the truth behind the dreams?
Go to Kanade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

I wonder who actually read the credits. but anyway, this is now dropped. Hopefully another group picks this up.

edit: also, I'm actually interested in this but others are not. and I'm a lazyass so, it ended up being dropped after all.

friendzone forever  LOL

dude has been friend zoned nuff said..

the mangaka probably got letters froim readers saying

"why is jinrai so cold? is he supposed to be tsun because i think he seems secretly dere" (toward isurugi)

TheRater: I see the parallel, for sure. Mind you, I really liked NG Life despite a tendency for the raws to be bloody awful. Really, it was hard to read sometimes. But the quality of the manga itself usually managed to shine through.
this one doesn't feel like a shounen manga, more like a seinen with less serious stuff going on to me.

nevertheless this one deserves more attention. a well executed story is always worth reading, regardless how simple it is.
Umm...I have found Vol 1-6 raw...but can find Vol 7-9...does anyone know where to find the other 3 volumes?
as such, I need moar. still, somewhat difficult.
Me: Ok, let's watch the new episode, never get tired of some nice romance manga once in a while...
Cliffhanger: strike* Not on MY watch!
Yesss, glad to see another chapter. Thanks, viscans!
    • Ncf likes this
having NG Life deja vu
Spoiler
liking this!
@EnvyingWrath note that the popular movies are either action or drama :s That reflects the media culture.
I'm not quite clear just what stereotype this (male) mc belongs to. Aside from being, basically, a nice guy. If that's a problematic stereotype I'm not really looking forward to the stereotype-busting douchebag mc's.
He doesn't seem to be the typical incompetent mc, the mc completely lacking in confidence, the passive mc. On the other hand he isn't the occasionally seen hypercompetent mc; so far he doesn't seem to have any amazing powers, although we can't rule out some weird bloodline/reincarnation thing.
Take this latest chapter.
Spoiler

Basically, he's being proactive and doing logical things to figure out his situation. That makes him downright innovative for a shounen hero--typically they're supposed to gloom around doing nothing useful and resisting positive action until it's forced on them; even then they're normally not supposed to take part in anything except hare-brained schemes foredoomed to embarrassing outcomes.
I would buy this Manga if it came out in the US. It seems there there are a lot of fighting manga that gets published here in the states. Is that just me?
@xenoevil don't say that. There are some manga with innovative Mcs like in akiba romance or Iris zero that are labeled Romance with a male mc that strays from this stereotypes.

Well,too bad that you don't need to be Keima aka Kami-sama to already see the end after just a few chapters... I bet this manga will get a dragged-on storyline to keep the manga running (since it finishes after 9 complete volumes, makes me wanna cry with this setup <_<) without real content until the end...
@Lennox Well, it was kinda obvious, I mean, look at the title. But author could at least give it a try.
@eric_z

Sadly the love triangle was over before it even began :(
Is there no more creativity and originality when it come to mc in romance genre anymore. Disappointing.
I prefer the short haired girl, then again I like girls with short hair so...
Aaaand we're finally getting to the love-triangle part.
Ooohhh yeah, this is a good one.
I had totally forgot about that dream until now.
More updates plz
cute and funny hope more will come :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics