Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 44votes)

Kanade

Alt Names: alt 奏 梦中情人alt 奏〜かなで〜alt 奏~かなで~alt 카나데alt Kanade (SEGAMI Akira)
Author: Segami Akira
Artist: Segami Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school student has been seeing visions of a girl in his dreams, when suddenly he meets her at school. Oddly, they can both see (and touch) each other's guardian spirits. What is relationship between them, their guardians, and the truth behind the dreams?
Go to Kanade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

2013... 2013...

holy shit....

I'm just shocked this series that rpapo picked up doesn't have catsgirls or cats.

Actually, nothing in my "coming attractions" queue is of the cat-girl type right now.  That said, I will leave said future series unlisted for now.  If somebody else gets to them before me, I hope they do a good job.  It's not like I don't have a lot on my plate already.

FWIW, in the cat-girl area, "Mill" has only eight chapters left to go, "Neko Ane" has fourteen more left and "Chokotto Hime" (with it's small chapters) has an eternity left to run.

Could only get through 3 chapters...
Quite honestly, these guardian spirits are annoying.
Especially the girl's spirit.

This showed up in my updates and just realized it's been 4 years...

o.o

Thanks!

They need to put "zombie" tag, because it came back from the dead

I guess I'm re-reading everything today lol.

Or am I a necromancer? Wahahaha...

I'm just shocked this series that rpapo picked up doesn't have catsgirls or cats.

the god!!

Or am I a necromancer? Wahahaha...

Whine, whine, whine... Take that!

the god!!

Whine, whine, whine... Take that!

I guess there is still no one that want to pick up this series

It's a question of having a translator primarily.

I guess there is still no one that want to pick up this series

Wish someone would pick this up I want more

It may be a while, as I am a fairly busy person.

UPDATE: Two years later, I am still sitting on this, as I am working on eight different series at once, with a couple more in the wings.  I have really nice cleans for chapter 10, though!  All forty pages of it.

Spoiler
Wish someone would pick this up I want more

It turns out there are nine volumes to this series, and every volume is still available on Amazon JP.

--And now there is one less copy of each volume out there for sale.

Volume 3 starts out with an onsen arc.

can someone please pick this up :(

I wonder who actually read the credits. but anyway, this is now dropped. Hopefully another group picks this up.

edit: also, I'm actually interested in this but others are not. and I'm a lazyass so, it ended up being dropped after all.

Well, I and many other readers will look forward to seeing if this ever gets picked back up, or if someone else does it. Regardless, thank you for your efforts thus far, and please keep supplying good manga for us to read!

@TheRater I find it funny that I've been reading the same thing you referred to.. shoujo & LNs..

A friend...huh146.gif

when I said that the manga developes itself a little bit too slow I did not said it as a criticism, its quite common to find people complaining about how rushed some manga are so its refreshing to find a manga like this where the author takes some time to develop the characters and the situations. Thanks again to Village Idiot for their work and I hope some good group pick this manga soon and  does not end like many others which have been on the limbo for several years leaving some interesting stories without an ending(in english)  

I've actually been quite enjoying this, and I think the development up till now has been at a decent pace really.  I mean, 9 chapters and we have masses of backstory hints plus the central romance just made significant progress.  That's fine for a mid-length to longish manga; you don't want to resolve everything in ten seconds and be left with nothing to do but filler.

But tastes differ and if the people at VI aren't into it at this point, they have no obligation to scanlate stuff they're not into.  I'm glad of what we have so far; thanks soranokira.  But, I'd sure be happy if someone picked it up.

Thanks for all your hard work on this manga, its a shame it was dropped and I hope some other group pick it. it is a very interesting story even if its development its a little bit slow

thx for the hard work anyway village idiot

dropped? well thats too bad it was one of the few shounen manga running with interesting characters and a straight to the point storyline in every chapter.  back to reading shoujo and light novels

dropped? awww =( I always look forward to this one too..

Thanks for the scanlations so far~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics