Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

4 / 5 more chapters, Wish they would do this series quicker seeing as it's completed

I'm actually abit disappointed at the direction this has been going- what I was expecting I'm not sure but... Besides diverging from the one shot, I feel like it definitely displayed Wakatsuki's personality better. And the letters thing was so cute~

Still, I'm glad this got serialized cause we get to see more of Chigira xD Gotta like innocent guys like that ohoh~

So all we need now is a third guy to come along named Yoshi.

And maybe a Bowser, while we're at it.

What is it with so many shoujo guys and pinning girls against the wall for confessions? It seems to happen fairly frequently in all the shoujo I've read, especially in high school dramas. I can't imagine having a dude leaning over you and planting his hands on either side of your head would be super romantic. Terrifying, maybe. Like, do aggressive guys not have a slightly less rape-y way of confessing than that?

On the opposite note, I really wish there was a chance of Kibayashi and Chigira winding up together. They just seem like so much more of an interesting and dynamic pair than Wakatsuki and he would be.

Same for me, I wish we'll get that pairing too.

At first I thought the guy wasn't such a dick, but after page 25 onwards, I wished for him to have hemorrhoids.

The one good thing about the guy being such a clueless dick is that it'll only serve to help out the MC in the long run. The guy repeats the same confession everyday hoping she'll one day get it? How bout showing a little more sincerity and less creepy?

Yup, as expected, a major douchebag...
Surprise surprise,
why can't love rivals ever be mature?

Love can't mature in one room. It has to come out of the full sharing of everything: joys, aspirations, downfalls, all of it. That's the only real path to love.

thanks for the update

jnoooo! u can do it Chigira! get that stinkin childhood friend out of the way, 'cuz you're the main character in this manga! fighting!

but really. how do u listen to someone's confession and put it off as a "joke". lolwut

Yup, as expected, a major douchebag...
Surprise surprise,

why can't love rivals ever be mature?

Nooooooooooo!!! Why there is only 8 chapters? Somebody know if this manga is still ongoing? Is so interesting and different to all manga shoujo I have readed!

holy potatoes i just kyaa'd all over the place just from the first chapter. i'm SO happy this was serialized <3 

Spoiler

Gyahahahahaha!

OMG Chigira XD, I know you may be so happy that you would consider this a happy ending, but please don't almost break the fourth wall now when you likely have a much more happy ending in the works.

Edit: And look at those SPARKLES! He totally has all the requirements to be a shoujo heroine.

HEH?!?

HAHAHAHA!
Man!! MOAR!!! I love this series!!

But I actually prefer Moemi-chan~

I don't mind if he ends up with Sana though. :D

Thank you for updating KidCongo! It's been a while since this was updated. :D

I think I'm gay for Chigira.

Any guy that confesses to a girl with his arms trapping her to a wall and has a giant arrogant smile on his face as if he knows she wont possibly refuse him is a douchebag.
And ty for the update!!!

Yep I really hope this is more following toradora where the people who helped each other get together.

What is it with so many shoujo guys and pinning girls against the wall for confessions? It seems to happen fairly frequently in all the shoujo I've read, especially in high school dramas. I can't imagine having a dude leaning over you and planting his hands on either side of your head would be super romantic. Terrifying, maybe. Like, do aggressive guys not have a slightly less rape-y way of confessing than that?

On the opposite note, I really wish there was a chance of Kibayashi and Chigira winding up together. They just seem like so much more of an interesting and dynamic pair than Wakatsuki and he would be.

For a second there I thought she betrayed him o.0!

Spoiler

12 chapters??????

desk_flip.jpg

Thank you Jeebus!!! For the Update!!!!!

heavenlyplz.gif

The First Girl Wins trope.. 

sometimes i hate it.. 

am I the only one who thinks Chigira and Moemi make such a cute couple? <333

Wheeee an update! Thank you!

Damn, Chigira crying with Moemi really tug my heartstrings. This guy's a great guy.

I hope Kibayashi and Chigira become a couple to be honest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics