Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

. . . Isn't Toradora kind of well known for a crappy ending?

was it crappy? i liked it when i saw it but i had no idea it was considered that. this is a bit of a shock.

...GO FOR THE KILL

• pen likes this

see ya next year <3
p.s. thanks for the new chapter~

P.S. Thanks for the new chapter.

Can we get the ETA on the next one?

No.  For one thing, that's almost always the case.  For another, it's Chibi. 

You can say for pretty sure that Chibi will never truly abandon anything.  But you can't say when the proof will materialize.

Still want Toradora ending.

. . . Isn't Toradora kind of well known for a crappy ending?

After almost an year long cliffhanger we finally get to see what happens and then we get cliffhangered again.

I am somewhat pissed off now.

P.S. Thanks for the new chapter.

Can we get the ETA on the next one?

...douche

It's alive! Thanks, KidCongo!

Still want Toradora ending.

For Indonesian, volume 1 of this manga was released a few days ago by m&c!

Spoiler

there's only three or four more chapters of this. is anyone willing to pick it up?

To clarify, asdf scans is not picking up this series again. I merely released old chapters that had been sitting in our folder for over a year that needed some polishing.

aww (: thanks chibi manga

• pen likes this

Now this... is the right way to do it, a few chapters and its already *kinda* on the first date. Thanks for the update.

honestly i love this manga sososo much?? chigira is so adorable and his reactions are hilarous i love this pure love boy. i. love. it. 10/10 would buy

PROGRESS! WOO!

GO FOR THE KILL

The ship has finally sailed!

PROGRESS! WOO!

GO FOR THE KILL

Thank you!

Glad to see updates!

chapter 5? can you please just finish the last few chapters :(

That asshat is doing a fine job of getting in the way, like he said he would. But it's really only helping Chigira pick up the pace and determination he lost upon the arrival of childhood buttcoif. So go on, heinyhelm, please do make an arse out of yourself even more.

huh...repost

this is probably the first time i got too impatient on a release huh pls can someone finish this manga only few chapter left plssss

12 chapters?! That's it?? Just when I started to invest my emotion into these two only to get a "The End"???

never felt happier to know another language other than English Thanks for the hard work Vitamin Group!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics