Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

God this is so good

Aaaaaah come on guys, lighten up. I was just pointing out how comically flawed these goons were. Then again their sole purpose was to strengthen the 2 characters bond so they didn't require much... any thought. XD

i think we all like moemi because everyone loves the maiden in love.  also i love the way the mangaka draws her hair, its so cute.

also, the last 5 chapters have basically been about moemi, what to do! 

I hope the blonde guy with glasses is gay, and keeps her as a friend, so that she gets a shot with the MC. She´s to good to loose her at the beginning.

But that would make this manga too similar to Toradora. It already is very similar with the two helping each others' love lifes in their own way and  how the  MC looks like he can beat you down just like Ryuuji, except the MC actually can fight.

@anime1337 that's exactly what's happening in United States right now! Few cases like that the last few months. High school kids gang raping, then recording it and posting it online.

Damn man, thats pretty depresing. Thats why the world is ending, cause we people are fucked up doing all type of stupid cruel shit. 

This is good so far, looking forward to more,

Spoiler

@anime1337 that's exactly what's happening in United States right now! Few cases like that the last few months. High school kids gang raping, then recording it and posting it online.

I hope the blonde guy with glasses is gay, and keeps her as a friend, so that she gets a shot with the MC. She´s to good to loose her at the beginning.

Why am I cheering for Moemi and the MC to end up together...

But then again, we still don't know much about the main girl, so maybe when her backstory is revealed, she'll look like a more interesting heroine

You might be right because right now a mannequin could replace her and we might not notice the switch.11j3l2v.gif

Yet another story where the side girl is leagues better than the main girl...

But then again, we still don't know much about the main girl, so maybe when her backstory is revealed, she'll look like a more interesting heroine

I can already tell that this will not be going the way I would hope. But I will continue reading, simply because I want to see the poor guy happy regardless of whether or not I approve of the author's decision.

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! she is so much better than the main though...

Yet another story where the side girl is leagues better than the main girl...

I hope he is not gonna fall in love with that girl lol If so need to quit dat shit right away

YAY!! Chapter 4 is so lovely! :D

Is there one more chapter left?

We're merely continuing a series that we released first. I personally don't really care what Chibi does... No hard feelings from our side ^^.

Well personally I prefer the asdf translations (no offence to Chibi because they do a neat, quick job) so I'm grateful to asdf for continuing, even if it may feel redundant. Thanks. :)

I want to see the rest.  To me so far it doesn't feel quite as cute as the oneshot, but still fun.  And the new character is interesting.  Kind of the inverse of him--he's scary on the outside pure on the inside, she's lovely on the outside and . . . well, the inside is maybe more complicated than seems, but still.

Sooo... chibi, asdf, u no like each other or sumthin?

We're merely continuing a series that we released first. I personally don't really care what Chibi does, since we have our own way of handling things (including releasing chapters with correct translations). No hard feelings from our side ^^.

What's this what's this!? A different route from the oneshot!?!?

I for one actually enjoy the cliche where the MC falls for the person helping him or the person helping him falls for the MC.

I don't think he's "falling" for Moemi. I think it's more he's a good guy and doesn't want her being lonely or whatnot.

Based on the One-Shot and how the first chapter went I'm pretty sure Sana is still his love interest, just the author brought the third character in and moved the plot too quickly without allowing for much development, whether it by own accord or the editors. It is showing cliché signs but the story just started so not much can be concluded yet... unless it's only 2 volumes long, then much of what I said is void.

Sooo... chibi, asdf, u no like each other or sumthin?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics