Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.77 - 119votes)

Seven Sisters!

Alt Names: alt セブンシスターズ!
Author: Fujioka Toki
Artist: Fujioka Toki
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Minagawa Ichiri, both good things and bad things are bothersome. That's why his principle is to avoid doing anything that would cause such a thing. However, there is one thing that he can't avoid - because of his parents' jobs, he was constantly transferring from school to school. This time, he has transferred to Reimei Academy, one of the five famous private academies called the "Seven Sisters." On his tour of the school with vice president Kirishima Shitone, an attack occurs! The attacker seems to go after people with long black hair and a sword in an attempt to find and exact revenge on "Double Edge," who killed one of her best friends using a power called "Idea," where she brings her principles into reality using a wrist band called "Codec."
Go to Seven Sisters! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your codec? New Window syockit
  • 2 Replies

148 Comments

@DevilSigh
Because not everyone knows Japanese very well. It's pronunciations are different from English's. It makes less sense to ask that question than it does to ask how something is properly pronounced in another language.

@Donuts
No one was ragging on anyone about not knowing how to pronounce a name.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. More coming this month.
Chapter's are only getting shorter in this manga... (at least till chapter 7)
Idk whats more annoying, the way the manga jumps around or the two guys in the comments ragging on someone for not knowing how to pronounce a name. Because of course, everyone on the internet knows everything about everything automatically right? Right? *sigh*
This manga is about boobs. That is all.
What. How can someone not know how to pronounce Shitone? If its pronounced as Shit-one or Shi-tone, one can say that Na-ru-to is pronounced Nar-uto(obviously this is not the correct pronounciation)
And seriously, some cartoon channels that translate Japanese can pronounce the names CORRECTLY.
The fuck is this? The fuck was that!? The fuck is happening!? Argh! This is manga is just so, I dunno 'jumpy' or 'skippy' or 'everything feels so random where are the scene transitions?'
Personally, I don't find the events hard to follow at all. It's true that the backgrounds aren't depicted well, but the characters are totally fine. If you're wondering how to pronounce the names, all you need to do is learn the hiragana alphabet. May not make much sense to you now, but give it a shot. The story looks like it can be quite interesting, but the only downside for me is that the flow of events seems to be quite mellow. Based on the current chapters already out it looks like it will take about 10-20 chapters to actually get something solid going, storywise. Perhaps even more. In any case, I think this manga is worth a shot.
Boobs +_+
Busts +_+
Breast +_+
Chest +_+
Bosom +_+

What ever you want :D
@Theoderich
Although I do agree with you, the way you put it was too harsh and exaggerated...plus all it takes to understand how things are pronounced is to watch some anime. It's not all that hard.
omg, how can someone ask how a name is read? I mean,it's damn obvious if you know Hiragana/Katakana... And of course, a word is accented on the thirdlast syllable, so it would be accented on the first syllable, Shi. Jesus,it doesn't hurt to learn a little Japanese if you like to read manga, does it? To read something like shit-one made me lose my last hope in humanity outside of Eurasia...
Especially the spelling from Derek nearly rolled back my toenails... It's Shitone, there's only one spelling and only those with an Anglo-American background can't read it because English has deformed their throats too much to speak other languages properly...

Learn Japanese,Tagalog or German and you'll be able to read it properly,don't always hoax around with your mothertongue that isn't able to provide proper pronounciation of foreign words!
trinity seven-wannabe?
...and here I thought it was obvious how her name was pronounced...
I have been corrected by a friend who knows Japanese better than me. Her name would be split up as Shi-to-ne. Pronounced She-toe-nay.
@Oblivion1117
It's a monthly manga. It's serialized in Comic Alive. For some reason Comic Alive loves having chapters ridiculously short for a monthly magazine. The latest chapter is 13.

@Veneficae
The translator that did Ch4 for us was somewhat new to translating manga, so his translations weren't completely on spot. I only put him on series that had furigana in it so that he'd give us the best possible translations while still learning.

@jakeslong
Not sure if you're trying to make a joke or not, but her name would be split up as Shi-tone. Pronounced She-tone.
Following up my previous post, I'll justify it with an example:

Happy Panty shot

Sad Panty shot

[spoiler][/http://vatoto.com/read/_/138899/seven-sisters_ch4_by_renzokusei-scans/4spoiler]
How do you spell her name? Shi-tone or Shi-to-ne or Shit-one?
This is terrible. Ohjeez.
why was a following this again? even the FS is subpar, dude, I mean the girls barely have any ass, sad sad panty shots.
This is hard to read, it seems like it's changing scenes without any kind of transition which makes it hard to follow the flow of events...
Is this a weekly? It was kinda short for a monthly...
i donno about that MC, but fuck i wanna be him.....
I know it looks good but there's still some broken grammar and missing words in Ch.4
what an awesome maid!
@celedwyn
This is only chapter 4. Pretty sure the cast is going to get bigger as we go along. I haven't downloaded all the raws up to the latest chapter yet, but it seems pretty obvious that it'll grow.
wheres that leprechaun riding the unicorn because I see an update for this manga. Its been forever since i read this manga.

Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics