Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.77 - 119votes)

Seven Sisters!

Alt Names: alt セブンシスターズ!
Author: Fujioka Toki
Artist: Fujioka Toki
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Minagawa Ichiri, both good things and bad things are bothersome. That's why his principle is to avoid doing anything that would cause such a thing. However, there is one thing that he can't avoid - because of his parents' jobs, he was constantly transferring from school to school. This time, he has transferred to Reimei Academy, one of the five famous private academies called the "Seven Sisters." On his tour of the school with vice president Kirishima Shitone, an attack occurs! The attacker seems to go after people with long black hair and a sword in an attempt to find and exact revenge on "Double Edge," who killed one of her best friends using a power called "Idea," where she brings her principles into reality using a wrist band called "Codec."
Go to Seven Sisters! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your codec? New Window syockit
  • 2 Replies

148 Comments

The cake is a lie.
The cover is from chapter 9 of the manga. Though that chapter also isn't a beach chapter... XD
...Huh?! No beach-fanservice?! But the cover?! ...Lies.
Well that sucks :(
so i have read all this so far and im still in the WDF is goin on factor, am i a crazy???
Nope Oblivion. Manga original.
Does this have a LN?
it FEELS like pages are missing, there is just waaaaay too much missing imo
to the author :you're killing me slowly man, I don't get your plot at all
...........when they say about original story
does it mean the confusing and super wtf i just read kinda story?
So I haven't touch an alcoholic beverage in awhile. I don't do drugs. Therefore, unless someone slipped something into my water and I've been on some crazy acid trip, or this series wass the most confusing thing ever. First I saw a transfer student. Then suddenly student council president. Then weapons appear without a coherent explanation. Then fan service. Then chapter ends. Then nothing really gets explained and more fan service... O.o
@cydric i think i might need to re read this at a later point. totally lost right now.
There are no more pages this chapter. The series, despite being a monthly series, has for some reason, very short chapters. Every chapter starting from 6 going to 13 is 8-13 pages long, with the exception of one chapter which is 22 pages long.
    • XLR likes this
only 15 page this time??
i don't think so,i believe there more page!!
please complete translator n scanning this chapter!!(5)
I like how this Theoderich person is nerdraeging on an entire language. One that is consistently and brutally butchered by pretty much every speaker whose first language is not this language, at that. Very amusing, indeed.
    • XLR likes this
I'm glad the Hiatus with the subbing is over, but I'm totally lost with the pacing of the story
What is going on exactly?
Man, i haven't been so confused in my life; not to mention that the pace is waay to slow for the amount of pages in each chapter.
The art is great, but the plot is shit, if you'll excuse my language. It's like the author took ideas from a whole bunch of other manga, put them in a blender, blended it for a couple hours, drank it, got high, then decided to make the manga. Not exactly anything original and the fact that the only place swords hit are the breasts of females. And even then the swords only cut through the fabric of their uniform, leaving what's under completely uninjured. Aside from the sheer absurdity of the plot, the pointless ecchi pisses me off. As if it would draw attention away from the stench of worthlessness the series gives you.

All in all, it sucks squirrel penis. Not worth your time unless you are really desperate to jack off. And even then kinda iffy.
God, who cares how something is pronounced. People use sounds when they read that name, they associate said sounds and name with a character, and then they are able to comprehend the story without any problems.
shitone is not pronounced she-toe-nay, its pronounced she-toh-neh, pronouncing it toe the o is too drawn out and pronounced, its a short o sound. prouncing ne as nay is drawing out the a sound too much, its more of an "eh" sound
@DevilSigh

shi-to-ne, type it on google and play it with any romance language, it is the exact same pronunciation...

English is probably the only language when you say something and write it in another way, most of the world type what they speak, and japanese writed using romaji is pretty much like using kanas, is made of syllables, not of weird combo english words.
I guess I'm missing a comment somewhere. Lashout's comment starts out as "@Theodrich" but I don't see a comment anywhere with that name.
@Derek No, there is most definately the presence of non-sensicaly self righteous nerds attempting to talk shit in these comments about name pronounciation.
Thanks for the release Derek!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics