Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.77 - 119votes)

Seven Sisters!

Alt Names: alt セブンシスターズ!
Author: Fujioka Toki
Artist: Fujioka Toki
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To Minagawa Ichiri, both good things and bad things are bothersome. That's why his principle is to avoid doing anything that would cause such a thing. However, there is one thing that he can't avoid - because of his parents' jobs, he was constantly transferring from school to school. This time, he has transferred to Reimei Academy, one of the five famous private academies called the "Seven Sisters." On his tour of the school with vice president Kirishima Shitone, an attack occurs! The attacker seems to go after people with long black hair and a sword in an attempt to find and exact revenge on "Double Edge," who killed one of her best friends using a power called "Idea," where she brings her principles into reality using a wrist band called "Codec."
Go to Seven Sisters! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your codec? New Window syockit
  • 2 Replies

148 Comments

Or if the updates where less sporadic.

Wrong quote you got there, pal.

Talking about the manga, well it's just a time killer for me, I expect nothing from it.

OH MY GOD! AN UPDATE!!

Or if the updates where less sporadic.

OH MY GOD! AN UPDATE!!

This could be actually a very good manga, if I had any idea of where it was going at all

Sometimes I wonder why we still do such a completely aimless and random manga...

Then I remember the fanservice and the decent art. We most definitely do it for that second one. 

lmao... really trying to make me rethink reading it.

Sometimes I wonder why we still do such a completely aimless and random manga...

Then I remember the fanservice and the decent art. We most definitely do it for that second one. 

lol guess I won't read this shit then

Good Lord, I haven't read a manga with such a bad first chapter in a good while. I'm a little amazed that the publisher went and serialized this. This mangaka is too inexperienced. To me, the only thing he is proficient in doing is fan service. The story is weak, the pacing is terrible, and he clearly can't draw motion or action sequences well. Let the guy get more proficient with at least some of that stuff before publishing him.

I'm not saying this manga is "bad" only that it's creator could do it so much more justice if he had more practice under his belt.

When the next chapter will be released ? Please

Thanks renzokusei scans, very much.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184536/seven-sisters_ch6_by_renzokusei-scans/10

"block 2:math, block 3:mathematics"... aren't those the same thing?

I think one of them is additional mathematics? One that involve the calculus and so on?

late update n just 14 page? r u serious?

14 page for half a year... well at least it's has been updated.
Thanks renzokusei scans

Well... that was... short?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184536/seven-sisters_ch6_by_renzokusei-scans/10

"block 2:math, block 3:mathematics"... aren't those the same thing?

The only thing that keeps me here is the art. Ah, there's a bit of good fan service too.

Low quality manga. both in art and storyline. with too much focus on 'fan service', if you can even call it that.

The maid and the girl from the occult club.. for the author, I hope they are sisters..

Changing subject, how could an action manga not have an uniform for girls that is easily torn on the breasts? ..Seriously, I certainly don't dislike it, but do all new/recent manga have to be like this? No wonder "otaku"s in japan are avoided..

Spoiler

WORD.

9sJg7GW.jpg?1

Spoiler

WORD.

It's not really fair to judge this after 5 chapters, and it feels like he's got a good idea of where he wants to go, but doesn't get enough pages per issue to really flesh it out quickly (I mean the 4th and 5th are pretty short for a monthly series). I read a lot of different manga's, so I'll follow this and see if it picks up. If it doesn't then I'll just stop and move on, no biggie.

Spoiler

I hope the author at some point gets a hold of his own story.

I like it, but this quickly degenerated into random fanservice for no reason whatsoever.
The pie is false as well?
The pacing is very strange/inconsistent indeed... The author and artist seem to be the same person and I looked it up on bakaupdatesmanga, and it doesn't seem to be another light novel adaptation. The art seems nice and I assume when a tankobon is released it will be uncensored. Can't really judge yet with only 5 chapters released...
Thanks for picking this up Renzokusei Scans!
    • XLR likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics