Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

Must have more of this

loli sighted @ ch 5

do any of you guys think the main girl looks a lot like the main girl in Dragonaut

Ayane looks like Asuna only with the scarlet hair.

wow, i think i'm gonna watch this just for the torture the mc is gonna go thru.

MC is actually strong and not emo! insta follow

Oh my, this is awesome.

can't click follow button fast enough

Spoiler

awesome 6 mountains!!!

Approved

ahahaha

Even thought this manga is all about fanservice, i find it really good or at least better than other fanservice manga O.o

so far love it. Dose any 1 no if it comes out weekly or monthly?

monthly ... and this manga is still new thus no tankubon release yet ... so probably we need to wait next month for the release ...

i would rather prefer an MC without that kind of disease, but i like the art.

so far love it. Dose any 1 no if it comes out weekly or monthly?

just start reading this ...

Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi Anti-Eros Rintaro ...

lololol ...

Oh, certainly not the usual reactions by most MC's in positions like this. Instead of exploding on site, dis nigga immediately runs away.

Time to get lost in some mountains. If I'm not back in 30 minutes, DO NOT send a search party...

dont trust a big breasted doctor, seriously a hentai syndrome and shes dressed like that??? Bunch of bull

i think it would have been better if he'd been trained to withstand the arrousal rather than avoid it all together. would be funnier and make more sense then outright avoiding women. as it stands now we'll never get to see classic trip&boob grabs or crotch plants or other great comedic moments.

Very interesting, another one making fun of overused plot elements, namely ecchi. Wil read for the jokes xD

this manga seems to have the right amount of crazy in all the right places. This at least has good idea of what it is, A lot of current ecchi manga I've seen so far have been ecchi for ecchi sake, but not much more, even when they try to be deep.  This at least has makes the ecchi the Joke, allowing a fun story to be told, though it is to be seen if the story becomes awesome.

It be interesting if further into the story (a few volumes) he gets a cure, and his normal actions become reflexes that he battles with. "I want to see their breasts" *eyes won't open*

I have hopes for this manga. If this doesn't descend into a bullshit harem that's borderline hentai, I'll be happy. But if it starts pulling some random ecchi shit, I'm going to stab someone. I'm fed up with all these cliche ecchi highschool harem stories. I'm about ready to burn them all. :/

I don't share your hate, but I get the feeling. I'll be hoping a good shounen, and that it comes out more often

I liked the shounen, hope it comes out more often

Rintaro: You must defeat sheng LONG to stand a chance.

6 mountains....of joy....sadly, I'd likely be killed if I tried to join em. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics