Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

I really love the Main Character this time.
this young boy is the BEST REAL MAN ever.
The description convinced me. Followed.
wow i like the concept. insta follow!
Instant follow. This has epic all over it
Hm. I want to say this is neat but the combination of shounen and lighthearted gore is eerie.
Whooaaaa

Thats pretty cool.
I like it, good series to follow
question is the penis n vagina still intact and can she give birth?
Oh man this is great, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of it! Thanks Psylocke Scans! :D
looks like this could be nice, followed
Franky would be proud.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics