Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

I've seen worse endings, but not that much worse. The whole "friendship is magic" stuff at the end was one of the silliest things I've ever seen.

Eh it may have gotten the axe.. but at least it had a good (if not horribly cliched and Deus Ex Machina'd) ending.There are far more mangas out there that got an axe and then made you hate life at the end of the manga (I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU SEVEN OCEANS... NEVER!!! ) I'm still more than amused by the last boss getting steamrolled. Because egotistical idiots deserve the steam roller sometimes.

Bad guy:"Didn't we just tried to kill his bitch, destroy him, told him our true plan to become king of this world and revived our leader that is revealed to be a brain wounded old man?" Someone:"Yeah" Bad guy:" Didn't the leader try to blow uo this place for whatever reason and kill thousands of people with it?" Someone:"Hell yeah he did" Bad guy:" Didn't we casually talked to this poor guy like nothing happened between us and let him go?" Someone:"Yeah!" Bad guy:"....Oh....Fuck this, I'm outta 'ere"
Having read the ending again, in English this time not having to rely on my poor Japanese, it just reaffirms me belief that this is quite possibly the worst axing I've ever seen in the history of axes that don't just end without an ending. It amazes me how willing the protagonist was to befriend the people who actually murdered the girl he liked some 15 minutes prior.

Wish they could have done more with that moon princess.

its too bad it was rushed.  This could have been better.  I still enjoyed it though.

LOL

i really liked this till like the 4th chapter i think, i dont know i cant remember (and a part of me doesnt want to remember) it just got really really hard to read, i was grinding my teeth the entire time.

Yet another fall before the ruthless axe...

When a long popular series become worse they still force it to continue. (Yamada-kun, nise koi, hayate no gotoku etc...)

When a short not-so-popular is becoming bette..NOPE let's axe it before it can develop (Yuusen shoujo,Saito-kun,  Ore ga doutei, Tora kiss,..)

Just asshole japan being asshole

meh

Liked who he took out the muhahahing antagonist with no effort, but that was incredibly rushed, rare to see the protagonist pull out deus ex machinas from inside him...

u could hear the head rolling on this one leaving so many unanswered questions

That's real B.S., he's struggling all this time fighting an underling when he just flippen beat the final boss with a single hit. He's definitely using hacks.

Woooooooooooooooooooow I've seen axed and rushed endings before, but this one takes the cake! I liked the manga, but it went full on rush-retarded at the end. The dialogue went juvenile and the bad guys became pure comic relief.

it was too much, final boss defeated in a comedic way, even OP respect the final fights, the plot power or maybe this time was more like the axe power was too much for the boss

PS= the dialogues were bad in the end, but the blond shorty had his personalities mixed in the end??, what happened to the cool one that was OP or the insane one that was badass, in the end it was another one :/

I feel cheated 146.gif

like being left out to hang and dry....

DAMMIT.

Woooooooooooooooooooow I've seen axed and rushed endings before, but this one takes the cake! I liked the manga, but it went full on rush-retarded at the end. The dialogue went juvenile and the bad guys became pure comic relief.

I really liked Mx0, but honestly in the end the whole pretense of him not being a real student and keeping him that way was getting old.  It didn't deserve to be axed though IMO.

Mx0 did deserve to get axed.Now Mx0 also deserved a continuation story after a time skip.

Huh, havent read this in a while but "Robo-Luffy with robo-waifu" actually got axed huh?

WOW It's fucking NOTHING!

I feel cheated 146.gif

Well, the ending was fine at least. The series could have been so much more though. :(

Today is the day I was reminded of how Mx0 was axed. Day is ruuuiiiinnneeeddddd.

I really liked Mx0, but honestly in the end the whole pretense of him not being a real student and keeping him that way was getting old.  It didn't deserve to be axed though IMO.

Comparisons to Mx0? So does that mean I should read this because it was awesome or not because it ends essentially unresolved?

Today is the day I was reminded of how Mx0 was axed. Day is ruuuiiiinnneeeddddd.

I imagine its some form of masochism that i've read Mx0 through a couple times some how expecting a different ending

Can I laugh with tears of blood now?

Bloody Japan man... not completely generic bullshit nonsense with lots of tits and ass? AXE!

This could have been good, but no, lets axe it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics