Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

when you are angry because the car you stole and painted is stolen by someone else under your nose, so you scrapt it

More amused by the irony of it.

when you are angry because the car you stole and painted is stolen by someone else under your nose, so you scrapt it

The clean ver. is in lolscans web

It's also on every aggretor's website and without the 8 credits pages, ripped straight from the lolscans site.

With all this bullshit they keep doing, honestly feeling more like I should support an aggretor than lolscans themselves. I've used Batoto for over six years since the second day of the site existing and always read here if at all possible and encouraged others to do so too, but this is the first time I've seen a group fuck up the situation this hard to the point where mangaf*x feels like less of a bad guy than the actual scanlator.

It's everywhere but here.

I don't think it has anything to do with lolscans, just a troll release by unrelated.

Well, if we are being trolled, the person who did it had access to the clean version of the pages to start with.  What is on the LOLScans web site is exactly this chapter, without the obnoxious watermarks.

And they are truly obnoxious.

I don't think it has anything to do with lolscans, just a troll release by unrelated.

All I can say is...

LOL IM NOT READING THIS CHAPTER

Delete  chapter 84 and its retarded watermark that doesn't even allow you to read the damn thing.

With such a dark watermark I dunno, why bother to even upload it then?

Come on Lolscan, please release the normal chapters here.

It pain me to see this, i want this manga too be more popular here too.

One of most shitty watermark I ever saw. 

I just checked an aggregator website and confirmed no watermark...I guess I will read it there. You know Batato bends over backwards to accommodate both scantelators and licensing, yet they do this to Batoto....

What the fuck is the point of uploading defaced shit like this lol. Might as well make a forum post and kill the DL links on your site.

reminds me of the old time batoto when jesus's full face covered the whole page lol

The watermark is so absurdly bad, I couldn't make it past the first page. This is like those websites that detect you have an adblocker active and refuse to let you view their site at all until it is turned off, it should also be treated in the same way.

Even worse, this is the only site affected by it. The group is basically punishing anyone who reads here (the only ones who might support them) with many fluff and credits pages and a huge watermark, while the aggregator sites just rip it directly from their site without the watermark and remove the fluff pages.

Same, being ripped off doesnt excuse or justice purposely bad watermark for whole page for every damn pages, they could had spammed it instead and put in dialogue, in the scenery, put it where it will look bad if cropped out and removed, and etc

Im sorry but this look like sad attempt and excuses for you force your readers on your website, usually its good to visit and show support for translating team's website , but these seems too forceful

and i know Batoto better, they wont allow things like watermark removed post stays, if you would report to mod and get things sorted out and put an exception on this particular website, it maybe can be sorted out and solved with better ways

The watermark is so absurdly bad, I couldn't make it past the first page. This is like those websites that detect you have an adblocker active and refuse to let you view their site at all until it is turned off, it should also be treated in the same way.

Even worse, this is the only site affected by it. The group is basically punishing anyone who reads here (the only ones who might support them) with many fluff and credits pages and a huge watermark, while the aggregator sites just rip it directly from their site without the watermark and remove the fluff pages.

Honestly some of the worst decisions I've ever seen a group make.

whoa, a bulk release. didn't expected this. thank you!!!

Oh shiet~ feudal backroom political bribes undermining consensus.

Ken looks like he'd be one hell of a drug dealer master chef.

Very intriguing how tea ceremony was also integral to their political dealings, sort of like showing off how rich/influential you were with lavish food and cultural assets, where your social standing in said meetings determined the progression of negotiations.

It's interesting to see how japanese feudal spy work, great praise for the author. And kaede is so cool.

Nice job for the new chapters, the translation is great.

thank you so much for the raws! c: <3

Woohoo! Thank you for the surprise three chapter update!

The russian title is "Nobunaga's Cyka Blyat"? I...I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. (._.)

Nice job for the new chapters, the translation is great.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Turtles are my 2nd favorite animal! ;_;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics