Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 93votes)

Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai

Alt Names: alt 志乃ちゃんは自分の名前が言えないalt Shino-chan Adını Söyleyemiyoralt Shino-chan Can't Say Her Own Namealt Shino-chan Não Consegue Dizer Seu Próprio Nome
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shino-chan can't say her own name. She made the first friend after entering high school. Communication full of clumsiness begins. They always find right words belatedly. But the Seishun can even turn a klutz into a star...or not?
Go to Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [No spoiler] Original JPN Drawing for the Song by Kayo-chan in the Chapter 10 New Window anonymous preferred
  • 3 Replies

99 Comments

sudden end.

I liked this one a lot. 

To Shino-chan, the author, and anyone who has ever overcome shyness:

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpB

why was this so short , aww man awwwwww :( 

Aw, already? It could become something really nice if it was longer. ): The ending was plain.

Well I didn't expect this kind of ending

Spoiler

but it was a good story, Nice job keydriven Group

I was under the impression that there was some major psychological trauma because of that guy somehow, but that ending...

Will you be releasing a zip with all the chapters? Just wondering.

now this manga in complete.

I want to thank AP and Lvxi for their hard work!

the time to unfollow shino-chan is near.

"Sorry" ain't a magic word: it can't erase suffering.

Amuro Ray, sir , you hit the spot with this one , is should be written somewhere for all the jerks to see !

@oboeotaku No, I think you are right.

He exploited her biggest known weakness which she obviously was desperate to hide and turned it into a laughing stock in front of people who didn't even have an opinion of her before his action since they were unrelated to the case even if they were part of her social life sphere. He did all that for petty reason like having a temporary subject of conversation and gaining ephemeral respect from his peers. Of course it would be hard for her to just start anew like that. Even after some time, it would still be kind of hard. She basically only gave him his own medicine on a lower level since there is no public humiliation with her action.

"Sorry" ain't a magic word: it can't erase suffering. That's why people should be careful when they do something. I do believe it would have been better if she asked for some time to think about it even if she refuses afterwards since I'm not a big supporter of doing what you hate one does to you to another being, but I can still understand Shino's reaction and can't condemn it because I know it's hard in this context. Plus, her reaction might actually makes him less likely to do it again then simply forgiving him.

@all the people hatin' on Shino:

First impressions are hard to ignore. If you wound someone that deeply at the outset, of course it's going to take effort to try and get close to them. I think he fully deserved to be shut down like that at least once, because that was one helluva dick move to make on the first goddamn day of classes.

I might be overreacting slightly. But then again, I also read Koe no Katachi.

I really am getting irritated with this girl's actions...

I sympathize with the guy. People tend to say insensitive things sometimes. As a person that is pretty blunt myself, i really dont have the rights to say this but. . . . Girls please forgive guys like that, he may be blunt and awkward, but it takes courage to confront a girl you like, especially when he had such a awkward start. You are not obliged to say *ok lets go out* but at least give him a chance to prove that he can become the love of your life. :V

I...I don't understand, I really don't. I mean, the guy might be an insensitive idiot, but he was earnestly trying to apologize to her. I don't know why she had to tell him to shut up and storm off like that.

Oh man, this is really good. Seems like Oshimi's stories keep happening in Kiryu city though.

Back when I worked for a large company I worked with an Engineer that stuttered.  I had to keep myself from blurting out whatever the words he was trying to say when he had a speech hang up. 

He left the company during one of the downsizing cycles of the '90's and went to work at the local Home Depot.  After a few months the change in posture and clearness of speech was amazing.  Release of 25+ years of stress worked a miracle.

Shino is a vault of cuteness no matter what others might say (so no need to say it).

Poor ice cream cone..

Spoiler

Poor ice cream cone..

lol I remember when I first enter high school I say my name like the way she did and I was like ...oh God why

Somehow I feel sorry for her.. BUT on the other side.. I want to laugh my ass off at her ! 

I guess we know what kind of person you are then.

... wow... This appears to be somewhat relatable .... to me at least.... yeah, when I was little I was a sociopath

and now I'm an insane violence-craving madman... except the violence is all in my head and on my wrists...

Sometimes I even weird out myself. I'm weird.

Aaaanywaaaaay.... This is cute, different and pretty neat in general :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics