Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 317votes)

Darwin's Game

Alt Names: alt ダーウィンズゲームalt Daauinzu Geemualt Darwins Gamealt 达尔文游戏alt Игра Дарвина
Author: Flipflops
Artist: Flipflops
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sudo Kaname suddenly gets involved in a death game through the mysterious mobile app "Darwin's Game."
Go to Darwin's Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Well, one Siberian guy decided to take Darwin's Game to a NEW level New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Spoiler] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window PkmSilver
  • 0 Replies

750 Comments

7ouzMNz.png

Calling it now, somebody's gonna try to get to 10,000 points by killing the native humans, who don't count as "comrades"

Do you also have a farsight sigil?

Calling it now, somebody's gonna try to get to 10,000 points by killing the native humans, who don't count as "comrades"

they only have around 300 people though, it won't hit that number.

According to te description, isn't the heaviest usable spike hammer or sickle the best?

Well,
Spoiler

At least that's what I get from looking at the raws, my Japanese isn't really good enough to get the full picture ^^;;

We've reached a very pivotal moment. Will the manga manage to weave this new PLOT into itself seamlessly, or will this be the moment we all look back and say "that right there is where it jumped the shark." I don't know if I can handle another Gantz.

Dude, you did not just use Gantz as a negative comparison, I swear, there is no pleasing anyone anymore.

We've reached a very pivotal moment. Will the manga manage to weave this new PLOT into itself seamlessly, or will this be the moment we all look back and say "that right there is where it jumped the shark." I don't know if I can handle another Gantz.

Honestly, i say the author is being brave because at the root, this whole arc can be questioned with "Why Now?". Why such drastic plot development/reveal has never been happen at earlier D-Game events? What's the big trigger?

About the Shark-Jumping, as long as the D-Game is still the relevant and still pretty much act like a Game, i won't have any complaint.

• ngn likes this

From what I could gather reading Darwin's Game, the author isn't quite the uninspired fellow when it comes to female designs.
In other words, the shrine maidens resembling Raine and Hiiragi's daughter cannot be a mere coincidence.
I can smell tragedy, as in "Planet of the Apes" kind of tragedy.

If we assume the sigil's are inheritable (why else would this be named Darwin's game if not), then they're definitely Raine's children. Her sigil's the closest to precognition.

We've finally arrived at the huge moment where the entire foundation of the Seinen decides to shift. I hope it doesn't become stupid like 90% of the genre tends to do... Getting a very Gantz feel from this

From what I could gather reading Darwin's Game, the author isn't quite the uninspired fellow when it comes to female designs.

In other words, the shrine maidens resembling Raine and Hiiragi's daughter cannot be a mere coincidence.

I can smell tragedy, as in "Planet of the Apes" kind of tragedy.

...probably why I've heard feedback from my friends saying this was a good suggestion from myself

Well, compared to the other Gore/Horror and/or Isekai stuff I enjoy.

The survival genre pushes out a nice gem like this every now and then, or at least more frequently than most of the other genres.

I've mentioned this before but, this mangaka makes all the right decisions, the only thing that could even be considered bad, are the cliffhangers, which really isn't even a complaint since they serve the purpose of building suspense for each new chapter.

...probably why I've heard feedback from my friends saying this was a good suggestion from myself

Well, compared to the other Gore/Horror and/or Isekai stuff I enjoy.

Hmm, so the "Combat Shells" they have are similar to the personal force fields of Dune? Isaac Arthur shoots those full of holes here: https://youtu.be/Jg9BRaI_exo

I've mentioned this before but, this mangaka makes all the right decisions, the only thing that could even be considered bad, are the cliffhangers, which really isn't even a complaint since they serve the purpose of building suspense for each new chapter.

Nice cover page for volume 12

I'm not suddenly reading Gantz now, am I?

Actually...

Anyway, i can't wait to read comments here for the next chapters. 

It will be interesting.

I'm not suddenly reading Gantz now, am I?

Oh noooo Time travel

we PSYREN now

God I hope so! Love me some Psyren!

I a lot of ways, this would make a frightening ammount of sense. 

Spoiler

we PSYREN now

knowing what a prick d game, samurai rick is probably the boss monster

Good olde Samurai Rick, I like that guy..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics