Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 65votes)

Screaming Lesson

Alt Names: alt 绝叫学级alt 絶叫学級alt Scary Lessonsalt Screaming Classalt Zekkyou Gakkyuualt Zukkyou Gakkyuu
Author: Ishikawa Emi
Artist: Ishikawa Emi
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to the classes of horror! I will be your guide to a world that lurks under everyday life. For these lessons, you don't need text books or notebooks.
If you're prepared for the worst...
Go to Screaming Lesson Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Important]Batoto's Policy on Watermarks! New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic love / hate New Window 666Shinigami666
  • 1 Replies

119 Comments

this is a good manga to scare children, preventing them doing bad things
@ku4eto: This manga does not follow a shounen or seinen's way of storytelling and is also not published in a shounen or seinen magazine. You can't judge on just art alone.
Even if most of the characters are girls and the art looks like shoujo , i still think that it should be shounen or seinen.
I just remember the endless game of tag. I had similar dream, where someone(not human) trying to capture me, and I need to hide, but it's not a game of tag. And what the worst is... I have that dream like 3 times... and all connected dreams, meaning it's like continuation after the first and second dream. :( First dream around december / january, then february. the third one is around march or april. Then I told my friend about my dream... since then I never dream about it anymore o_o..... I never though there's story similar to my dream lol
Shoujo horror is a very common genre in Japan. It just doesn't get as much attention in the U.S., at least.
Shoujo...horror? That's an odd combination...

I'm interested.
.... crazy lolis O___O
amc9988 we already had her story. Its in 12 or 13 ch i believe.
.......lolis :3
I really like that ghost girl, she's cute. though I hope we will learn more about her later...
Damn good
i actually thought this was pretty funny
whoa....really? Ima gonna read this.
It's sweet. Read. But damn, now how am I going to go to bed?
cute ghost ....http://vatoto.com/read/_/57286/screaming-lessons_v3_ch12_by_titania/28
It starts off as your average shoujo and then gets creepy really fast. I think it's so creepy because all this jacked up stuff is happening to these big-eyed shoujo characters with shoujo backgrounds and shoujo problems.
yet something made me to keep reading
woah..... i seriously got a chill down my spine .....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics