Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 85votes)

Necrophilia of Darkside Sister

Alt Names: alt 少女幻葬ネクロフィリアalt 少女幻葬~Necrophiliaalt Necrophile of Darkside Sisteralt Shoujo Gensou Necrophilia
Author: Kazumiya Akira
Artist: Kazumiya Akira
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Georg and Riselotte are your typical brother and sister, except the former's a priest and the latter's "alive" by way of...darker methods. As a result, Rise is stuck in a child-like body. Georg immerses himself in research to free Rise from these chains.

Note: This manga is about necrophage and not necrophilia. However, the correct title is still necrophile.
Go to Necrophilia of Darkside Sister Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Title? Necrophilia of Darkside Sister instead? New Window FakeHero
  • 2 Replies
Topic Claudias Number? New Window kirby31
  • 0 Replies
Topic Necrophile of Darkside Sister ? New Window Weaper
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

the more I read this the more I wanna hug lieselotte. kill them all mephisto, kill all that stands in georg's way.
No wat Riselotte your not a monster, to me your more like
Spoiler
I really want a good ending for Riselotte.... T.T
@ oplover
I think this manga is more about regret and guilt, that George feels this because he's the one to live while his sister was killed and put forth all of his effort to make his sister live a new life, that he want's to do this to any extent.

It's a lovely but tragic story, and I enjoy reading it =)
Dk y but...I want to see Silvia suffer.. -.-;
F'ck this...I smell tragedy man.

I hope that the MC won't go insane, he deserves better!
honestly, I just want to scream right now....

Georg... please just kill yourself... and let your sister to rest in peace...
I hate to see a kind boy like you to suffer... :(
Man, this is so depressing with those of us sympathizing with Georg. I really hope he gets a happy ending with his sister.
@ oplover

Yeah I'm confused as shit, but your right...all about imouto-con
So it seems everyone look confused.
For me, looks like this manga is about siscons.
The imoutos man, you would do anything for themXD
@Purple Library Guy I would rather not have a monster that is capable of interacting with dead people enough to bring them back to life go near my corpse. Imagine the monster reviving your body parts and then eating them just to mess with you.
I don't see what everyone in the manga is so upset about. So she has questionable eating habits, so what? She's too cute for me to begrudge her a few corpse livers. Just think of them as transplant donors. They're already dead, and they donate a bit of tissue so she can stay . . . um . . . not dead. ;)
Gerog is bearing so much pain and sadness just for his sister's sake. This guy deserves at least a good new,
This is going insane.
Well since all of the inquisitors were a bunch of perverted bastards...I´m on Georg´s side until the bitter end...
i'm not seeing a ge good ending for this
Well.. Gotta play again Diablo 3.. KILL MEPHISTO AGAIN! LOL
@dustiler Just some nasty torture from the 18th century.
It's Mephisto.Kill It With Fier then Destroy her soulstone.
Ch.6 Page 25 Whats with her arm???
"Within the lovely girl lurks a shocking nightmare!"

Yeah a life-time sentence to surprisebuttsex central lol
Damn...cliffhanger
So... the "neconomicon" really is THE nec[r]onomicon!? OMFGWTFBBQLOL

tl note: neco/neko means "cat"
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics