Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 169votes)

Come Come Vanilla!

Alt Names: alt かむかむバニラ!alt 妹子不只从天降alt Come & Wild Vanillaalt Come and Wild Vanilla
Author: Tazawa Daisuke
Artist: Harumi Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Regular high school boy Kaji Rikuo’s life is suddenly interrupted by a cute girl with cat ears named Vanilla. According to Vanilla, she was created from different mixtures of animals sort of like a chimera by her master, Ibu Kiriko, whom apparently has it out for Rikuo. Confused as to why somebody would want revenge on him, Rikuo become friends with the clueless and cute Vanilla. However, Vanilla can turn into a vicious animal able to hurt Rikuo with a simple command from Kiriko…
Go to Come Come Vanilla! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Another manga comes to an end. Looking forward to the future work of the author and especially the artist, Harumi Chihiro-sensei.

Now give me my Velvet Kiss Omake chapter, Harumi Chihiro!!

My tears will not stop for a couple of minutes, so I'll just drop by and say this:

Magnificent work, sir Tazawa and madam Harumi. *claps frenetically* Well written and drawn indeed.

Now the hard part is next.  Which one would you pick to marry and the other as a pet?

Just be a mormon.crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif

Now... I wanna read vanilla tags ._.

What a wonderful story.

Now the hard part is next.  Which one would you pick to marry and the other as a pet?

I would marry Vanilla and pick Kiriko as a pet. :3

Bye Bye Vanilla!, it was a good run, thanks very much Extra Scans and everyone else who work on it!.

it was a satisfactory ending

It would be better if the author had followed his oneshot's story (chapter 0).

Thanks for the scans Extras, albeit predictable this has been quite an entertaining read.

It's already finished.

Thanks for finishing it! Looking forward to your other works esp MMY&Classmate~

You can do it scanlators! 1 more ch!

It's already finished.

You can do it scanlators! 1 more ch!

Pretty sure manga is ending in next chapter. Why? Cause when a manga that has Harem+Ecchi+Comedy+Romance tags a Wild Plotline Appears, it's about to end.

This manga needs more momo....or a spin-off featuring her

While I like the story, I have to say that sticking to the OneShot's elements would have been more interesting.

Curse those editors?

Wow so almost about the end, huh...164.gif

Oyamada-Sensei is Brief as an adult.

i'm glad that the end seems to be near and this won't drag senselessly forever, but it seems abrupt.

Wtf is that, a plotline?! Where the heck did that come from?

I think it is more of a shocker than

Spoiler

In any case, it looks like it's going to end in a few chapters.

Yeah, ch18 is the last ch

Spoiler

Ermahgerd-fangirl-mode-feels.gif

Spoiler

I think it is more of a shocker than

Spoiler

In any case, it looks like it's going to end in a few chapters.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics