Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Thank god we don't have future occupation prediction.
Imagine what hell would break loose.
"FO: Hooker" "Damnit!"
"FO: Clerk" "Meh. Could be worse."
"FO: Surgeon" "B-b-b-but! B-blood! I don wanna see blood!"
"FO: Dead" "..."
"FO: God" "... Damn I'm awesome"
Female fundoshi. Ex: HSDK and this. APPROVED
What did I just...
Posted Image
Haha, nice to see folks enjoying this arc and all its silly fanservice. It's been fun tweaking the wording to try to preserve as much comedy as possible, so it's great to see that it seems to be working.
Yaaaay, a new chapter!!!
For a purely fanservice arc, it's quite enjoyable :P
Spoiler
Next chapter!@ Ro-Ro-Rope Underwear!?
hah... they really aren't trying to dress the fan service up are they?
At least he didnt died in vain :)
THIS IS...?
HEHE panties i hope junko loses its funny to see her blush and freak out.
Epic quote of the first 29 chapters: "You have no qualifications to talk about food."
well thats worth while for the waiting , what i like from the manga is that the scenario different from the anime it self, the manga is better
Hmmm...
Plot just went out the window, lolz.
so taking off panties is his specialty, hmm...
Shimapan, please :)
"WE SHALL PARTAKE OF PANTIES"
Posted Image
He said panties with a manly face.
The principal is my new favorite character. That is all.
LoL.
How do I fathom this idea that it's alright to take a girls panties with her consent!?!?!
MMMM so the boys intimidated Kena by her red hair but not Korone (GREEN hair) Hattori (BLUE hair)?? Manga Good Logic
"Just be yourself" Despite how simply does it sounds, its quite deep, thinking about how in our society we imitate others actitudes to blend in.

Anyway, nice chapter, really i wanted to see the kiss and all the make up and...smecks.
A dragon named Peter-Hausen.. Really? -_-
This moment. Best moment in the history of dandere lines.
xD Oh god, I'm still dying of laughter here. And his face... I found my new favorite "Do Not Want" face.
Awww ch 27 last page made me curious D:
So glad this is back, thanks VI!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics