Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Oh, so plot in anime was not total bs... let's hope they don't fuck it up like in anime... and she can't swim despite being a ninja?! She had some nice reactions :P and lol at the seaboner
Tsundere much?
I agree with prozess, most of the words left in japanese would have been better translated (also, not all of them have tl notes with their meaning), here are most of them (I just know he basics of japanese, but these are mostly common expressions):

Spoiler

All according to keikaku.

TL note: Keikaku means plan.
All according to keikaku.

TL note: Keikau means plan.
well, probably for translation charm or something ?
for someone that know Japan romanji meaning, it might be good ...
but for some reader which don't know it, or hate reading localization romanji, it might get annoying ...
@asura. i thank thats keina not hattori.
>TL/N: "sumimasen deshita" is a polite way to say "I'm sorry"

No kidding!?
Then why not fucking translate it as that....
Bloody hell the spoiler tags are broken >.>
@thearux
[
spoiler]Considering the fact that she is a very traditional, and also all the clichés and stuff that are put in mangas, I am betting that she is supposed to get married, arranged by her family ofc, and that he goes and saves her and he has to fight a buncha people on the way (she is very good with her sword so I am betting maybe her fiancee's guards and/or her family's guards. His open shirt, the markings on his eyes being extended (the markings extend when he uses his demonic powers and ofc people have to fight with damage and he has to show off his cool abs o.o... it wouldn't be a fight without all that jazz) and also the fact that she is in a wedding dress are what led me to this conclusion. Also since he isn't in a wedding suit, I can conclude that it is not their wedding.[/spoiler] But we will see o.o
So... the principal proved that you can be a lecherous pervert... and a supercool hero... at the exact same time with the exact same action.. wait.. whut?
I feel just like the guy in the bottom panel of pg 6.
Hey guys, hey! I found something.
Spoiler
thanks for the chapter and the panties
you know what.... i completely didn't mind this
Am I the only one who thought of deliberation guy when he allowed them to continue? :P
Spoiler
Posted Image
wha?
I kinda see that principal as the same one at TLR~D~ ... =3= ...
ALL HAIL PANSU ... and leaf ...
Well, isn't he ripped?
his just a perverted old man!
I guess the teacher has turned over a new leaf
Thanks for the new leaf chapter!
Panties can strengthen the bonds of friendship!!!!!!! Posted Image
Thanks for the new chapter! ^-^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics