Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Is it wrong that I was laughing a lot at the wedding part?

Well, this color war ended in everyone wins.

Did that seriously just happen?! Not just with the marriage but with the cliffhanger as well?!

DA FUCK!!?

WHAT'S WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER!!?

Hmm not bad

If someone's interested, the light novel is completed on Baka Tsuki. And the story is quite different.

yea heard it wasn't quite as good. Basicly a long Evegalion first series kind of ending.

Haha well it depends on the story. In somthing like this or Highschool DxD a fun harem end works. Some harem stories don't lead into an ending like this though.

Hey, it's the author's responsibility to write it into an ending like that.

He married them all thats how u do a harem!!!!!! this is exactly what ise will do in DXD in a harem they all win picking just 1 is lame.

Haha well it depends on the story. In somthing like this or Highschool DxD a fun harem end works. Some harem stories don't lead into an ending like this though.

Akuto be like

typo-troll-cat-meme-generator-that-was-s

If someone's interested, the light novel is completed on Baka Tsuki. And the story is quite different.

IT'S TIME

Spoiler

He married them all thats how u do a harem!!!!!! this is exactly what ise will do in DXD in a harem they all win picking just 1 is lame.

img000018.png

10 pages? :\
*refresh the page*
...10 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

At least it showed his "great demon king" right before the chapter ended...

10 pages? :\
*refresh the page*
...10 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378

But Minamoto is a bitch who fucks bitches. Akuto hasn't, so Minamoto wins.

-Minamoto isn't exactly fucking them. It's the opposite most of the time. And all orchestrated by someone else.

-Akuto originally wanted to live a life of abstinance, aiming to be a high-priest.

-Akuto ended up juggling his lust between several women, ending up with the conclusion, that he wants all of them at the same time.

-Getting laid is overrated.

I see both of you-

Spoiler

Explicit spoiler warning. Since the manga ends next chapter, the above won't happen so basically it is a big fat "GO READ THE SOURCE MATERIAL!" from Japan. And by golly is the source good once you get into it. Plenty to criticize of course, but meh, it was that kind of series anyway. Entertaining as hell while juggling the fact that he IS the Maou and not some regular two-bit MC. You already know this by now of course, but I mean that it goes even higher up the scale and I mean REALLY high.

But Minamoto is a bitch who fucks bitches. Akuto hasn't, so Minamoto wins.

-Minamoto isn't exactly fucking them. It's the opposite most of the time. And all orchestrated by someone else.

-Akuto originally wanted to live a life of abstinance, aiming to be a high-priest.

-Akuto ended up juggling his lust between several women, ending up with the conclusion, that he wants all of them at the same time.

-Getting laid is overrated.

cZTpH.jpgcover.jpg?1392102889

Abrupt chapter end.

I have this feeling part of the chapter is missing...

It's no missing anything, this chapter is 10 pages long. That's what VISCANS wrote on their page and that the last chapter is over 40 pages long.

All hail the Great Demon King!

I also got that bizarre feeling.

Great Demon King is back again xD

Spoiler
Dat entrance. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics