Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Okay, So is anyone here in trouble? She will help you out... of course without her clothes.

Gotta fuck 'em all !

KarchAmadeo
Oct 19 2014 02:11 AM

I want to throw the spoiler out there because it seems so obvious but guess I must use the spoiler tag... 

Spoiler

Did Dark Green just come to rape him or is it someone else?

thanks dude

Hello everyone, chapter 46 is under review currently and should be up soon. Only a few chapters left to go now and I would like to thank everyone for their support, especially Ben aka Woodensword for his work, he's been busy lately but still takes the time to provide translations so we can get new chapters out for everyone so please show him some love. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. Till next time!

You can get a good enough idea of where the story goes just by reading the chapter titles. The last two volumes sound like a kind of pretentious garbage I see in anime and manga endings way too often. 

Such a pity. The story, thus far, has been fun. 

I actually kind of appreciated the novel ending for the weird and incredibly meta abdomination that it was, but I can see how people would hate it, especially if you contrast it with the lighthearted stupid comedy of the earlier volumes.

The meta wasn't the problem it was all just so pretentious. I never liked the small guy, because he's a huge fucking hypocrite, so I was somehow fine with the ending.

I actually kind of appreciated the novel ending for the weird and incredibly meta abdomination that it was, but I can see how people would hate it, especially if you contrast it with the lighthearted stupid comedy of the earlier volumes.

They totally want the D

The D...emon king.

I belive the reason it had  a bad ending was because of the huge hiatus the last 2 volumes had (2 years for both) most likely the autor couldn't come with any good  ideas and just make something so that he could end it.

Look at the release time

Imercenary, Yariel, thank you for the replies :)

If I'm not abusing your patience, could I ask how "badly" the novel ends ?

have a read yourself ...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou

i don't really like it, and some other also consider it bad ...

it's curious about the novel ending

Imercenary, Yariel, thank you for the replies :)

If I'm not abusing your patience, could I ask how "badly" the novel ends ?

Since we're coming to the final chapters, guys, if I may ask... do you know if there will be a sequel of sorts to this ?

I'm surprised something like that would end like that, so maybe the artist has more to create ?

unfortunately ... no ...

the novel end badly ... and the manga give a bit better ending ... BUT ... without material, the manga can't get continued any further ...

unless ...

"MIZUKI Shoutarou" willing to work together to continue this manga ... the chance is very low tough ...

Since we're coming to the final chapters, guys, if I may ask... do you know if there will be a sequel of sorts to this ?

I'm surprised something like that would end like that, so maybe the artist has more to create ?

As of now? Nope. In the future? Never say never, I guess..

Dear gods the LN eventually becomes horrible beyond comparison, well there is a comparison but Chrome Shelled Regios level of becoming bad is not a favourable one.

Finally finished the last Volume what the flying fuck kind of drug did the author buy from the money he made with the first few novels. If there's one word to surmise the last arc it's "pretentious". Did Mizuki major in philosophy or what?

vague ending that may piss off  all some readers.

I'd say to go for the middle ground between those words and say "most" readers

5 chapters left guys, no ETA yet on our next chapter release. Ben is on a trip of some sort so it may be a while. Series ends on chapter 50, somewhat vague ending that may piss off most readers.

been 3 years since i read this manga... time to re-read from ch. 1...

well it was a fun read until ch.39 because WTF?! suddenly everything is jumping out and then he suddenly turned into a beast (it was a good kind of a beast but I was expecting more) which was concluded by him taking a dump???

anyway it's good to see this manga is alive again...

I love the "scarf" he wears go go Ero Demon King!

*golf claps after ch 45

Indeed. There are, in fact, LN-based manga out there that completely adapt the LN's story. Kampfer, for example, is one of those. Better yet, (i haven't read it yet but) it has a different and supposedly better ending than that of the LNs.

I'll bet those that read the train wreck ending this LN had follows suit with a different manga ending too.

I wouldn't call this one promotion material. It goes far and beyond those run of the mill ones that last only a couple volumes. That's what the anime is for or was for.

Indeed. There are, in fact, LN-based manga out there that completely adapt the LN's story. Kampfer, for example, is one of those. Better yet, (i haven't read it yet but) it has a different and supposedly better ending than that of the LNs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics