Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 313votes)

12 Beast

Alt Names: alt 12BEAST トゥエルヴ ビーストalt Doce Bestiasalt Dwunasta Bestiaalt Twelve Beast
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the creator of Monster Musume comes a new series, 12 Beast! Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" form the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.
Go to 12 Beast Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoilers New Window Fenrir98
  • 2 Replies

650 Comments

Hoping he goes back to a General Type main character, as I'm not really interested in another ninja guy.

"creator of Monster Musume"  all i needed to know that this manga is going to be great im looking forward to reading more.

Okayado's a hands down genius, first time I've seen him do more of a story than just daily life (and the report on monstergirls series) and it came out perfectly, MOAR AERO.

Not bad, at least he doesn't suck.

What do you mean "at least he doesn't suck", this is easily the best MC I've seen so far, he's like a combination between keima's smarts (and gaming) with rito's "skills" (as shown by falling right on the kouhai's boobs), and not only is he a ninja, he's a badass one.

SER-IAL-IZED ...

finally ...

after I get feeling down because Sora no Otoshimono nasty twist ... and a lot of my fav manga ended or because getting axed ...

this is the best thing I have for the last 3 month ...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

atleast his grandpa wont worry about him practicing galge, he gets his own "set" of girls

sweet, I liked the oneshot and now it get serialized :D . best thing about this would be that this mc is not a useless weakling

Nice....this looks great for Okayado, having 2 series going at once. =D

*Looking down on my older posts*
Nailed it.

But i really didn't expect him to be a ninja...
Not bad, at least he doesn't suck.

*follow*

OK, moving on.

Spoiler

It got serialized? Yea!

Soooo much more potential than Monster Musume. And Aero already is a far, far better character than all the MM girls put together. And there's 11 more to come...!

it got serialized ?

Hell Yeah !!

oh really? its nice that it got seralized.

ch 1 should be out tmr/later

just one thing to say:

Spoiler

anyone who think this is suck or halfway ...

probably because Okayado using this manga AS A TEST ...

which might be applied in Monster Musume manga ...

(Monster Musume manga is Okayado main focus in release)

by reading and looking reaction from reader ...

either that or Okayado tried a new release after Monster Musume get ended or make dual series, Monster Musume and a new RPG type ...

probably ...

1. Lizard monster musume

(seems too "simple", probably won't get used ... or her design might get changed )

2. RPG setting, like Death Line Summoner

(might get used in Monster Musume if MC get thrown into monster world, BTW, setting for Deadline Summoner is better than this one)

3. getting MC closer to TWGOK trait ...

(a lot manga get good start when MC get close to TWGOK, but they end quite fast too ... meh)

4. The usage for tentacle in material

(already being used in Monster Musume release, reaction from reader is so-so, then it being "upgrade" as slime tentacle instead)

5. MC actually special and can super charge other member or use team mate in weapon form ...

(depend how Okayado put this in setting, tough it's kinda lame without a very solid background story, I don't really recommend this to Okayado, since his trait and story is SIMPLE. If he tried this without any helper from pro, this might seriously goes bad / broken)

I like this but it's a bit too ridiculous. The Lizard Shei has so little significance for the screentime she had, and what's the point of calling an army when he can pull that off with Aero (whose role and name is recycled from Deadline summoner; I like her here better though)? 

I would like to see a serialization with a co-writer.

i think it would defiantly be a fun little read if it was a series

Heh.... how silly.

Just another excuse for Okayado to draw monster girls.

I have no problem with that.

Mmmmm..... monster girls.....

<3

pretty decent
References
Spoiler
I think if it gets serialized it'll be just like the decade-old action fantasy mangas out there :P
I'm getting strange TWGOK flashbacks from the PSP, but it is heavily contrasting against the non-asexual Protag.
Fire Emblem: Awakening. BOOBIEMONSTERGIRLS DLC PACK ACTIVATE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics