Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 313votes)

12 Beast

Alt Names: alt 12BEAST トゥエルヴ ビーストalt Doce Bestiasalt Dwunasta Bestiaalt Twelve Beast
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the creator of Monster Musume comes a new series, 12 Beast! Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" form the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.
Go to 12 Beast Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoilers New Window Fenrir98
  • 2 Replies

650 Comments

The Gigas are a flawed design. There's no way their arms can bend inwards given the way the joint panel lines are drawn on them. Not unless the upper arm portion of the armor is designed to expand upwards when the flange of the lower arm pushes against it. It looks cool the way it's drawn, but for it to realistically work the panel lines would need to be in a reversed direction.  (I've hung around the engineering office way too much. lol )

That said...it the middle of next month yet for the second chapter? :)

Hmmm, busty chicks, sigh me in!

This first chapter was so good I'm already jonesin' for the next!

It seems they've changed the MC's personality a little bit from the one shot as well. Time will tell.

NO GAME!!  NO LIFE!!

I AM (Insert Name Here), AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GAMES!

Words to live by.  >:3

I would assume that the one beside the slime would be something akin to a satyr?
mainly since Inui Takemaru already has a centaur on the far left beside the M.C
and the one above would be that of a minotaur considering the type of helmet, she probably has hooves for feet.

Looking at the one-shot, I would guess.. it's a goat.

I'd say 12 " species ", with one girl representing each. 
Who knows, he might get his very own tentacle party.

Can anyone identify what species is that girl besides the slime-girl and below minotaur-girl?

I would assume that the one beside the slime would be something akin to a satyr?
mainly since Inui Takemaru already has a centaur on the far left beside the M.C
and the one above would be that of a minotaur considering the type of helmet, she probably has hooves for feet.

So already predetermined 12 monster girls from the title and image.

I'd say 12 " species ", with one girl representing each. 
Who knows, he might get his very own tentacle party.

Can anyone identify what species is that girl besides the slime-girl and below minotaur-girl?

So already predetermined 12 monster girls from the title and image.

An RPG manga with monster girls?  WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its pretty good. I like it better than Monster Nichijou

probably in Monster Musume, it will focus more in ecchi and everyday live ... while in 12beast it will focus more into RPG ish and adventure ...

Its pretty good. I like it better than Monster Nichijou

Just a quick question: Romance??

For now : No
Considering his previous works..: probably no.

Well... if you mean romance in a monogamous way.

A galge game loving Ninja Grandmaster Granpa ? Oyakado, you really know how to make interesting character.

Just a quick question: Romance??

That settles it... First the ecchi monstergirls and now an ecchi action monstergirls with a badass MC? Okayado, a true hero of modern times, never have my tastes been spoken to before in such a direct and pleasing manner.

If this keeps up I'm going to do something I never do, order the Japanese tanks, because damn, if I can pick one thing to support...

Call me shallow if you wish, I'm fine with that, but this is effing special.

Spoiler

Not quite as badass as this guy.

Spoiler

We already have rumors going around that Okayado may have wanted to do something like 12 Beast instead of a typical harem but was forced to go that route because that was the first offer he was given.

I wonder will we be getting the next Negima...?

MidoriKitzune
May 14 2013 06:26 PM

Does nobody realize... that this calls for a mega party?

They did it!

Now we can see the start of his epic tale~

And time comes, he will get his "sexy smexy" army girls ^^.

I liek the MC.

He isn't overpowered.

In fact. He simply used the surrounding and everythign to hsi advantages. The gigas was hurt and not rather strong to begin...

Let's see how this goes. And how it may affect the frequency of updates. I am still hoeping for a biweekly realese of both... in decent futre.. (4~8 Months) lets see~

IF he gets a few helping hands from the cash flow and his popularity. He might even go real comercial with his h-doujins too.

What atm is mostly Panelstripes Storys.

Pat yourself on the back if you remembered this manga: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/no-game-no-life-r8173

When you saw this picture:

Spoiler

What I meant is: most MCs nowadays sucks balls.

And about being the best MC... I in doubt between him, Tatsuya ( Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ), Arata ( Trinity Seven ), Tiger ( Madan no Ou to Vanadis ) and Kamito ( Seirei Tsuknai no Blade Dance ).

I don't think we need to change it.. just add another one.

few MC also get overpower too lately ...

Isekai no Seikishi ... and ... Mondaijitachi Isekai ...

this 12Beast not really get overpower too much ...

but have more than average "trait" instead ...

(if it's RPG, beside ninja, probably otaku might become one of type "job" too) *x* ...

and "otaku" trait itself already considered as one of "unique" trait in manga world ...

you add it then ...

I wonder what will you put in ... =3= ...

hat do you mean "at least he doesn't suck", this is easily the best MC I've seen so far, he's like a combination between keima's smarts (and gaming) with rito's "skills" (as shown by falling right on the kouhai's boobs), and not only is he a ninja, he's a badass one.

What I meant is: most MCs nowadays sucks balls.

And about being the best MC... I in doubt between him, Tatsuya ( Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ), Arata ( Trinity Seven ), Tiger ( Madan no Ou to Vanadis ) and Kamito ( Seirei Tsuknai no Blade Dance ).

should we change the description ?

it's significantly different than OneShot ...

I don't think we need to change it.. just add another one.

should we change the description ?

it's significantly different than OneShot ...

instant follow, There is nothing else that I can do.

120.gifWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO120.gif

SERIALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!

MidoriKitzune
May 14 2013 04:30 AM

NERDGASMEN!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics