Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 313votes)

12 Beast

Alt Names: alt 12BEAST トゥエルヴ ビーストalt Doce Bestiasalt Dwunasta Bestiaalt Twelve Beast
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the creator of Monster Musume comes a new series, 12 Beast! Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" form the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.
Go to 12 Beast Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoilers New Window Fenrir98
  • 2 Replies

650 Comments

Theta (teta) means tit (singular of tits) on my language (portuguese)

I've been thinking...
Rather than this series being called "12 Beast", based on all how his gauntlet changes...
It might as well be called "12 Breasts" instead...

24 Breasts if we stick to the norm

How Freki's Gauntlet looks like two claw attached to each other, how the decoration at the base made it look like it is also a claw, is a very nice touch IMO.

I've been thinking...

Rather than this series being called "12 Beast", based on all how his gauntlet changes...

12 Beastly Breasts.

Spoiler

:P

Spoiler

I've been thinking...

...Flake was a better name.

MidoriKitzune
Mar 19 2017 12:01 AM

HOLY GOD !!

The RAW of chapter 24 is up...

Spoiler

Out of curiosity, going forward are you keeping the name Flake? Looking at the official translation has her as Freki, as in Odin's wolves Freki and Geri, which keeps up the theme of most characters drawing their name from myths. The extra stuff even points this out.

Well, shit, I wasn't even aware of that, thanks for telling me.

I guess we'll change it from the next chapter on, since there's a reason for the name and all.

Oh so this is the equivalent of Suu I see...

Actually, there will be a loli slime. Just take a look at Albator's Spoiler below.

I personally believe she will be a reverse Papi (body-type aside):

-Can't Fly.

-The Heaviest of the Cast (Probably).

-No-Nonsense.

-Stoic.

-Intelligent.

Oh so this is the equivalent of Suu I see...

MidoriKitzune
Feb 17 2017 05:24 AM

Put the loli back inside... it messes up the breast average count...

And its a Goli, surprising nobody.

Er ... I thought the golem being a loli was expected.  I mean, there was that color splash spread with all the monster girls he's going to get in the first chapter.

You can't expect me to remember something like that, from 4 years ago, from a series that i didn't even like at the time, even with my nice memory it just too much.

Spoiler

Is there a reason to think golem wouldn't be a loli?

golem loli is fine too ...

Here Comes The LOLI's

a96.gif

I honestly forgot what series I was reading. Of course the robot is also a monstergirl. Why wouldn't it be?

Er ... I thought the golem being a loli was expected. I mean, there was that color splash spread with all the monster girls he's going to get in the first chapter.

We can't all be Rain Man.

For the lazy, said spread from 20 chapters / 4 years ago:
Spoiler

Er ... I thought the golem being a loli was expected.  I mean, there was that color splash spread with all the monster girls he's going to get in the first chapter.

Exactly my friend, it's not that we didn't expected it or the likes, not at all.

It is just, a coming of the loli is always something to be happy, grateful, and celebrate for! :D

But let's be real here, it's Okayado-sensei, are there even any doubt? :P

I didn't expect it, but I was never surprised in the slightest.

on a side note, I love this man.

golem rori robot 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrqu0M_BP48W30GvEYA8J

But let's be real here, it's Okayado-sensei, are there even any doubt? :P

YEEESS. BEST. POSSIBLE. OUTCOME.

Well done, Okayado-sensei! You sure do know just what we want!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics