Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 71votes)

Chichi ga Loli na Mono de

Alt Names: alt ผมไม่ใช่โลลิค่อนalt Chichi ga Rori na Mono dealt 父がロリなものでalt My Father Is a Lolialt Yes Lolita! but Father?
Author: Shimesaba
Artist: Shimesaba
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka is a high-school student with a odd interest in girls. One day, his father, who is always busy with work returns, but there's something different about him, he had become a loli.
Go to Chichi ga Loli na Mono de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Baltringue29
  • 4 Replies

142 Comments

2 more chapter until the end.

No!!!!!!  All hail lolis, lol

2 more chapter until the end.

Stop your worries and just remember. ALL HAIL THE LOLI.

It's goihng to be his childhood friend, who, after drinking the medicine actually makes moves onto him... but that's still far away... like 10-15 chapters...

The manga ended at 12 chapters.

It's goihng to be his childhood friend, who, after drinking the medicine actually makes moves onto him... but that's still far away... like 10-15 chapters...

Hmm...

But uhh, you should probably use a spoiler tag for that...

What's this? A daughter from the future?

Goddamnit... and I saw the ending of Strike the Blood a few days ago.

The mother better be a loli...

What's this? A daughter from the future?

Goddamnit... and I saw the ending of Strike the Blood a few days ago.

The mother better be a loli...

Ooooh. An imouto? SWEEEEET!

Nah... it's definetly the kid's daughter...

Ooooh. An imouto? SWEEEEET!

So what exactly happened during the sales pitch meeting of this manga? I feel that story deserves a manga all by irself...

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you my next idea: "My dad can't be this cute"."

So what exactly happened during the sales pitch meeting of this manga? I feel that story deserves a manga all by irself...

I am pretty sure there is no medical situation that would necessitate a lobotomy.

Well brain "limiters" DO exist. They just fuck with your brain so badly the damage is ALWAYS permanent and in nasty, nasty, nasty ways. (Think parents forcing their 4 year old children to take Ritalin to control them is terrible? In the 1950's and 60's, parents would LOBOTOMIZE their children to control them. A "famous" doctor would do so using an ICE PICK.)

that med shouldn't given to kid lower than 6 yr ...

and I think that med only should given only if there's extreme disorder in child trait or something ... not commonly given ...

LOBOTOMIZE method also already leaved and not being practiced anymore ...

but since this method also greatly affect patient psychology/mind, better used it when it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY ...

Dat headband... WTF, dad!

yep, probably a limiter for his brain ...

side effect ... become pedo ... =3= ...

Well brain "limiters" DO exist. They just fuck with your brain so badly the damage is ALWAYS permanent and in nasty, nasty, nasty ways. (Think parents forcing their 4 year old children to take Ritalin to control them is terrible? In the 1950's and 60's, parents would LOBOTOMIZE their children to control them. A "famous" doctor would do so using an ICE PICK.)

So he's been wearing a stupidity headband?

I think they pass those out to most harem MCs these days as standard equipment. o_O

Become a little girl and brainwash your son so he loves you for eternity.

Yeah /a/ i wonder who could be behind this. 

yep, probably a limiter for his brain ...

side effect ... become pedo ... =3= ...

maybe, its very weird genius have idiot son

because genius have they own problem

l

More like limiter to me. Its better u average or dumb than a genius in school. Its make him hard to make friends or think he a freak or mosething like that

maybe, its very weird genius have idiot son

Hmm i wonder if the headband is an attempt to program the human mind or something like that... who knows? Maybe it'll even be used to cure his pedophi- it must be destroyed. O_O

Uh, he will be mad if he know his dad doing this.

Man I've been waiting so long for an update to this... I really hope there's more. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics