Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

Every demon has his price...

Batoto allows gifs now? Well that just added to the experience~ 

Haha, Alles's plans to get blackmail juicy developments between Foyfoy and Hime just never work out, do they?

Kyaaaa, that's was so cuuute !! ♥

Yayyyyyyyy, updateeeeeee

Aaaah there's an update~ Thank you very much!

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of outcome Alles was expecting. An actual confession? It's really not going to get any better than that. Pink shoujo bubbles in the background? Hime's heart exploding? 

It's...... Albatross~~~!!!!  *squeals like a fangirl*

Oh wait.  It's Alba from the very beginning.  Still.  Albatross~~!!!!

One time, I went to the bathroom

and I thought I heard someone crying, 

but it was me, I was crying.

I'M AUGUST!  A DEMON!

Alright, storytime. I discovered this comic like two years ago and tried to read it, but immediately quit because the panel format is completely horrible.

Absolute unreadable garbage. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, and I discovered the manga reprint, and said to myself, "hey, this is really good, Seems kind of familiar though." So after reading through the description, I found the original again.

It's still completely unreadable, but I skipped ahead a couple of volumes and (thank christ) the panels formats become readable at some point. So I get the best of both worlds! I get to completely skip the unreadable volumes with the manga version, and then switch back to the original once I catch up. Cool.

I would really recommend doing something similar if you want to read this and i'm not sure why you wouldn't. I still cant get through a single chapter with the original. It drives me insane.

Yeah that's because this isn't a MANGA per se, but a... video webcomic of sorts. Anyways, yeah. The old team SSed all the panels, which does allow for a better feel for how the manga's supposed to go, but it's not that great if you don't care or don't have the audio

Anyways, welcome back BattleBrave and Springbreeze!

Alright, storytime. I discovered this comic like two years ago and tried to read it, but immediately quit because the panel format is completely horrible.

Absolute unreadable garbage. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, and I discovered the manga reprint, and said to myself, "hey, this is really good, Seems kind of familiar though." So after reading through the description, I found the original again.

It's still completely unreadable, but I skipped ahead a couple of volumes and (thank christ) the panels formats become readable at some point. So I get the best of both worlds! I get to completely skip the unreadable volumes with the manga version, and then switch back to the original once I catch up. Cool.

I would really recommend doing something similar if you want to read this and i'm not sure why you wouldn't. I still cant get through a single chapter with the original. It drives me insane.

I really don't get how you could've missed that senyuu anime exists.
The anime was my first discovery of this little irregularity in a series.

That smile! That smile is the reason why I read Senyuu! That "I really wanna mess with him" smile!

Here I go, falling back into Senyuu and Albatross hell. It's not like I needed my life.

Hurry up and get married. (bless you BattleBrave///)

So.. I'm guessing the + part stands for new game+

I think that they are just going to insert new stories in the old timeline.  No more plot, no more badass (curb-stomp) battles, and just 1000% comedy.  Cool, if you're into that stuff.

It's baaaaack! Well, it's almost like it never left.

So.. I'm guessing the + part stands for new game+

Alba has been playing too many rpgs.

it'll be so strange not wating for senyuu updates anymore... i love senyuu too much so i'm sad that it ended. thank you to battlebrave for translating it these past 2?? 3 years and making it so much fun. you guys are really the best!

Wow it really ended... that was so spontaneous, but I guess the whole series is spontaneous in general. Well, thank you for all the laughs and heart breaks this series has given me! It will forever be one of my favorite webtoons!! I hope Haruhara-sensei continues to write more amazing series!!!

. . .

What. Did. I. Just. Read....?

I'm at a lost for words.  Really.  I am.

I hope you guys pick up Senyuu+?

Senyuu was so fun and so great. I will never forget that manga. It will be my favorite forever.

Thanks for the translations !

It's over??? Okay..i'm really sad now...

I really enjoyed Senyuu :'(

Too bad..

Thanks for all the time

Many thanks for the translations! It was a really fun ride! :)

This was an incredibly silly, fun, and interesting journey. Thanks for taking us with you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics